Hacking Heracles saving problem

boogiedude

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've played through the glory of heracles up to the town after the first boat ride(damn I can't remember the name) several times and whenever I get there, if I save and turn off the ds and try to load it, the load screen says my file is there and has the appropriate level and time and location and such, but when I actually load it it starts the game over. As in it plays the opening movie and I have to play through everything all over again and when I get to that town it happens AGAIN.

I can save and load properly up to that point, but as soon as I enter that town I can't save and I've never been able to get past this point due to that. Any ideas as to why it's happening?

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
try get yourself the latest infolib.dat, savlib.dat that might help..

another thing i would suggest is format your sd card and get yourself the lastest unofficial firmware

if the problem is still persistent then maybe a new rom from somewhere else?

boogiedude

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I updated the .dat's and it wont let me load up the saves. I don't really want to play through another hour for it to fail again, so can someone upload a save at the first town after the boat? right when you get off the boat would be fine

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs