Hacking Henkaku Save Editing Thread

Sylnynyt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
doax3 venus savegame with owner's level 110. I think everything unlocked and you just need to buy it yourself :D. most of girl already got the "mysterious ticket" so enjoy ;) press select when taking photo to freeze the girl :creep: all girls have "fortune suit" except marie ross

I included modded eboot.bin so can bypass the money limit from 1.5m become 99999999. just replace the installation eboot.bin with this one

You are not an easy person to get ahold of. Any who, I wanted to let you know that I have successfully unlocked and made usable all locked swimsuits and items in every girl's closet as well as gave them $1.5M to start. If you'd like to collaborate, perhaps we can break this game wide open.

Edit: There seems so be confusion by what I mean when I say unlocked and usable. I know there is a savedata floating around that has everything unlocked to buy and gift, with mine there is no need to buy or gift, eveything is already in each closet waiting to be used.

Last edited by Sylnynyt,
Reactions: Skardale

Sylnynyt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, here it is for those who want it, my DOAX3:V modded savedata. With it here's what you get: Start with $99,999,999 Zack dollars for all girls as well as the owner if you use the modded eboot that dbzgts mentioned(if not then it will show $99,999,999 until you buy something at which point it will drop to $1.5M), closets for the girls completely unlocked and usable(suits and items), start on day 14 with Nyotengu, and unfortunately the owner level will be 8, I hope you all enjoy. I have received and now installing the 1.11 update and DLC so I'm going to start seeing what more I can mod/find. To use, just unzip and place the file in ux0:data/rinCheat/PCSH00250_SAVEDATA, start the game, open rinCheat, import savedata, and enjoy.

Attachments

• SAVEGAME.zip
    6.3 KB · Views: 271
Last edited by Sylnynyt,

dbzgts

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Alright, here it is for those who want it, my DOAX3:V modded savedata. With it here's what you get: Start with $99,999,999 Zack dollars for all girls as well as the owner if you use the modded eboot that dbzgts mentioned(if not then it will show $99,999,999 until you buy something at which point it will drop to $1.5M), closets for the girls completely unlocked and usable(suits and items), start on day 14 with Nyotengu, and unfortunately the owner level will be 8, I hope you all enjoy. I have received and now installing the 1.11 update and DLC so I'm going to start seeing what more I can mod/find. To use, just unzip and place the file in ux0:data/rinCheat/PCSH00250_SAVEDATA, start the game, open rinCheat, import savedata, and enjoy.

Hohoho.... you are great bro. I'm trying to dump the 1.11 update. All my game unusable because i switch to new account. Have to start from beginning again . Thanks again for your savegame

Reactions: Chrisssj2

MercedesLaii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone had any success in modifying a Dungeon Traveler 2 save?
I can figure out to edit the values with HxD just fine, but when it comes to checksums I'm lost.

Absol033

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone got any idea how to edit God eater rage burst save data, cant find any offsets in CE without value type being in byte

Arballisk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying to puzzle out the XCom saves. I can find what I'm certain is the Meld and Money offsets at a 2 byte type, but any value I edit in causes the game to hang upon loading a save.

I've been using GoHan to edit and RinCheat dumps to double check.

The Meld offset is 25b14 and the money offset is 182f9; I pretty sure these are right.

Gootah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on it.

I believe the God Eater save has a checksum. For one, it's called SECURE.BIN....which leads me to believe it's secure. Second, I modded it and the data came back corrupt. Changed the value back and it was fine again.

Would be awesome if you could find something though.

Dynel81

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can't figure out how to edit gold. Mostly it's what I want, as it is very grind heavy and this would help greatly.

I have 25,002 gold in game.

Attachments

• conception2_savedata0_.rar
    7.8 KB · Views: 175

Dynel81

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This is my savegame for Conception 2. The other one may have an edited (and possibly corrupted) save game.

if there's a way to edit gold, I would like to learn so that I may help others. Also, I just dumped the game to my HD, 1.4 gb, if I could learn how to turn into VPK, I would also like to learn how to do that... since rinecheat doesn't work on the games I have... which are physical copies...

Attachments

• savedata0_.rar
    7.8 KB · Views: 198

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol