Hacking HENkaku 3.65 Game Backup Issue

kezza825

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi

So, I've managed to install Trinity, downgrade to 3.65 and install h-encore. I've ran into an issue that when I refresh livearea via vitashell, it 'refreshes 0 items'. I have placed a back up game file in the ux0 folder, downloaded the nonpdrm and placed that in the tai folder and also wrote the path in the config.txt.

I'm using my ps vita memory and not sd2vita so at the moment I'm receiving a message from the vita saying I have under 40 mb memory.. Could that have something to do with it? As I can't access enso installer and pkgj

reddragon105

Trophies
XP
Country
Yep that's right
Okay, phew, just checking!

In that case the first thing I would do is clear some space on your memory card, because if it's complaining about lack of space it must be for a reason - and could you access Enso and PKGj before?

If that doesn't fix it, check that you have a valid dump/rip of the game (have you tried installing any other games and did they work?) and that it's in a folder with a valid name (usually just the title ID of the game - although I've used folders with the actual name of the game before and VitaShell has accepted them and renamed them for me).

And also check your tai and config.txt - do you have this on ur0: or ux0:? If it's on ur0: (system partition) make sure there isn't also a tai folder on ux0: (memory card) as that would take priority and any plugins that are listed in the ur0: config.txt but not the ux0: config.txt wouldn't be loaded.
So you should have nonpdrm.skprx and config.txt in the same tai folder (and if it's on ur0:, delete any tai folder on ux0:) and in the config.txt there should be an entry for nonpdrm.skrpx under the *KERNEL section - make sure it's spelled correctly with the right directory.

kezza825

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, phew, just checking!

In that case the first thing I would do is clear some space on your memory card, because if it's complaining about lack of space it must be for a reason - and could you access Enso and PKGj before?

If that doesn't fix it, check that you have a valid dump/rip of the game (have you tried installing any other games and did they work?) and that it's in a folder with a valid name (usually just the title ID of the game - although I've used folders with the actual name of the game before and VitaShell has accepted them and renamed them for me).

And also check your tai and config.txt - do you have this on ur0: or ux0:? If it's on ur0: (system partition) make sure there isn't also a tai folder on ux0: (memory card) as that would take priority and any plugins that are listed in the ur0: config.txt but not the ux0: config.txt wouldn't be loaded.
So you should have nonpdrm.skprx and config.txt in the same tai folder (and if it's on ur0:, delete any tai folder on ux0:) and in the config.txt there should be an entry for nonpdrm.skrpx under the *KERNEL section - make sure it's spelled correctly with the right directory.

I will make space on my Vita. I haven't installed or accessed enso and pkgj although I have got the livearea bubbles. I will double all the files and file names but I'm sure I've got it all correct. I have deleted the tai folder in ur0: as I have been putting the files in the ux0: folder.

kezza825

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I feel like such a tw@!! I was trying to install maidump files using the nonpdrm plug in but didn't know I could simply access the pkgj app to download back ups.

Reactions: kaymynd

kaymynd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi

So, I've managed to install Trinity, downgrade to 3.65 and install h-encore. I've ran into an issue that when I refresh livearea via vitashell, it 'refreshes 0 items'. I have placed a back up game file in the ux0 folder, downloaded the nonpdrm and placed that in the tai folder and also wrote the path in the config.txt.

I'm using my ps vita memory and not sd2vita so at the moment I'm receiving a message from the vita saying I have under 40 mb memory.. Could that have something to do with it? As I can't access enso installer and pkgj
I think the game file is supposed to go in app folder so it should be ux0:/app/gameid the n you refresh.
I recommend using pkgj app though, much easier qnd you can download straight from the vita, and no need to refresh databases it shows up automatically like any other install.

Edit: sorry tapatalk is glitching, it didn't show the whole conversation until after i replied.

Last edited by kaymynd,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol