Hacking HEN Released for 7.xx Jailbreak - Rest Mode Fixed - Testing GoldHEN & Rest Mode on 7.55 Firmware

SamDaniel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Hey Guys, HEN Is finally out for 7.55 - GoldHEN for 5.05, 6.72 & 7.XX. Here's a video touching over it and testing it out on 7.55 PS4 Firmware along with putting Rest Mode to the test! Check it out :)

Reactions: Leeful

GuilhermeMD

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So far the exploit remains unstable. GoldHEN payload eventually got through but I had a crash when trying to use rest mode.

I’m using the following online host:
hippie68.github .io (I can’t hyperlink yet)

Last edited by GuilhermeMD,

Benzter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is how I have my setup.My fpkgs are on mt external hdd with my disk games on my internal.Everytime I want to enter rest mode with gold hen,I use option to disable External hdd,Then enter reset mode once you have disconnected your external hdd.This has worked flawless so far.Im thinking maybe the fpkgs are messing with the restmode when the ps4 wakes up.It maybe does some sort of check.I dont really know.

Michael88

Trophies
XP
Country
Angola
I don't understand what the problem is with rest mod? I activated the hack onece and I always kept it in rest mode. Im on 6.72 fw

SamDaniel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
So far the exploit remains unstable. GoldHEN payload eventually got through but I had a crash when trying to use rest mode.

I’m using the following online host:
hippie68.github .io (I can’t hyperlink yet)

I'm using Rest-Mode for weeks (Not even kidding) Works fine everytime I go in & out of it. I Mostly use Dark-Modder & NightKing. Firmware 7.50/7.51 had issues with GoldHen. But GoldHen v1.1 fixed it, Do give it another shot and ensure to check "Keep apps suspended" in Rest Mode for the JB to presist!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I don't understand what the problem is with rest mod? I activated the hack onece and I always kept it in rest mode. Im on 6.72 fw

Which firmware are you on right now & What's the problem with Rest-Mode?

Reactions: Leeful

Demix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got my hands on a 7.55 ps4 pro ac power cord model. Can also confirm golden hen no issues on rest mode, using darkmodderv2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...