Hakoda

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Give your fellow Tempers some pride and that gooey-icky-loving feeling inside!

Vote for who you think is a helpful Temper here on the Acekard Forum. Start a new thread on another forum on the same subject if you want but relating to that forum. I know there's a lot and you can vote for as many as you want but you can't vote for yourself.

I'll start: tk_saturn +1

Discuss. Give a reason too if you can.

Forum Members:

tk_saturn: 6
Box Shot: 5
CannonFoddr: 3
YayMii: 3
Another World: 2
jurassicboy: 1
Mbmax: 1
DeltaBurnt: 1
dark.boy.6687: 1
kineticUK: 1
Jakob95: 1
Xenon++: 1
vague rant: 1
hiratai_: 1

Devs

Normmatt: 5
Smiths: 3

Note: Sorry about the close of the thread. I requested it after I opened the thread because I thought people wouldn't like it but as people began to participate I told Toni not to close it. Sadly he didn't get that message and closed it so then I emailed him again and he reopened it. Ultimately it was not Toni's fault at all. Had I not messed with it in the first place, it wouldn't had happened. Sorry guys, my own insecurities I guess.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
/hug YayMii hugs Normmatt.
/cheer YayMii throws his hands in the air and cheers.

And just because I'm in the mood...
/train CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHOO CHOO

+1 Normmatt

EDIT: CannonFoddr, you've been helpful too. +1 for you.

firespike8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
BoxShot +1

YayMii +1

jurassicplayer +1

dark.boy.6687 +1

kineticUK +1

Thanks for the helfpful answers
smile.gif

P.s. I know thats quite a bit but these people were particularly helpful

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PharaohsVizier said:
Normmatt +1
Mbmax +1
DeltaBurnt +1

^recently read useful topics by em
Wait what? Deltaburnt doesn't have an Acekard 2i. It should be more like me. Though I am tired of posting in the Acekard section because of new threads that keep repeating them selves.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm getting that "icky-gooey-loving feeling" already! Thanks guys!

Also, I'd also like to vote for BoxShot, I'm pretty sure he's been more helpful than I am.

Just to let you guys know, I've been helping here even before I got an Acekard (which I got a month ago
tongue.gif
).

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm not going to say anyone, because if I did it's going to be people i'm biased towards XD.

Someone should mention Hakoda though as he started the thread, and will feel left out if someone doesn't.

I also wouldn't suggest Normmatt as being the most helpful person in the forum, as I think it would probably insult him. While he's obviously contributed more to the Acekard's success than anyone else on here, Normmatt hates n00bs and most of the topics on here are beneath him. Many of the posts and posters on here would cause Normmatt to become very 'frustrated' if he were on here regularly, which is why he isn't.

Hakoda

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
tk_saturn said:
I also wouldn't suggest Normmatt as being the most helpful person in the forum, as I think it would probably insult him. While he's obviously contributed more to the Acekard's success than anyone else on here, Normmatt hates n00bs and most of the topics on here are beneath him. Many of the posts and posters on here would cause Normmatt to become very 'frustrated' if he were on here regularly, which is why he isn't.
Sadly I have to agree with all this so instead of what is currently being done, AKAIO devs will be recorded separately from the forum users just because I want give Normatt & Smiths the respect that they deserve. Go ahead and vote for devs if you'd like. It'll be recorded but I think the purpose of this thread was to point out the contributing forum members.

Well then you'll say "But Normmatt and Smiths are contributing forum members..." Well the I'd rather not put the devs in the same group with a bunch of normal users. That status just seems so demeaning for them so for now, they'll have a separate, superior section.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: