Gaming Help

RONICSTAR

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I did a system transfer downgrade awhile back and ended up with identical friend codes. Well I decided to try and change that today by going into god mode-sysnand-rw or something and deleting LocalfriendseedA. Now when I go to my friend list I recieve an error 002-0102. I reformatted and started fresh, I have the same error and now my friend code is now all ???-????-???.

It looks like I got banned somehow but it was seconds after I deleted that file. Can I restore it somehow, I have all the backups still for when I originally did the transfer.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I did a system transfer downgrade awhile back and ended up with identical friend codes. Well I decided to try and change that today by going into god mode-sysnand-rw or something and deleting LocalfriendseedA. Now when I go to my friend list I recieve an error 002-0102. I reformatted and started fresh, I have the same error and now my friend code is now all ???-????-???.

It looks like I got banned somehow but it was seconds after I deleted that file. Can I restore it somehow, I have all the backups still for when I originally did the transfer.
Restore the original backup and original LocalFriendCodeSeed and then format the console.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)