1. xflamer234
    OP

xflamer234 GBAtemp Regular

Nov 15, 2015
    Jamaica
    I need help with hacking my new 3ds...U see i just got it today and luckily its on 9.9 what can i use to get the homebrew channel ?

2. Davidosky99

Davidosky99 Eevee :3

Banned
    Jun 7, 2015
    Porto
    vb_encryption_vb likes this.
  3. vb_encryption_vb

vb_encryption_vb That hardmod guy....

Nov 21, 2015
    United States
    Acworth, GA
    Just following the homebrew part if thats all you want. If you want cfw via arm9loaderhax than follow the guide fully.

Davidosky99 likes this.
  4. xflamer234
    OP

Nov 15, 2015
    Jamaica
    The homebrew part first and then i downgrade to 9.2 cause as i said its on 9.9 rn

5. vb_encryption_vb

vb_encryption_vb That hardmod guy....

Nov 21, 2015
    United States
    Acworth, GA
    Than you want more than just the homebrew channel. Homebrew works on all updates, just a matter of entery points.

Sounds like you want cfw, so follow the guide exactly as written. If you hard brick the console you will need to hardmod the console to flash a valid backup of sysnand or emunand.

6. xflamer234
    OP

Nov 15, 2015
    Jamaica
    Alrite thanks lol

7. Davidosky99

Davidosky99 Eevee :3

Banned
    Jun 7, 2015
    Porto
    Alright*

vb_encryption_vb likes this.
  8. TheCyberQuake

TheCyberQuake Certified Geek

Dec 2, 2014
    United States
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    While I agree that a9lh is good, it really isn't for everyone, and I don't like seeing it constantly tossed around. ESPECIALLY for people new to the 3ds scene. I feel you should first have an understanding of how to get basic homebrew running first, and slowly move your way into emuNAND/CFW and then finally taking the big step into A9LH. Most of the bricks people have gotten are user error because they simply don't understand the 3ds, how it's software/firmware work and how everything works together. That's why we get people who think simply injecting FIRM is going to fix their problem and they end up with a brick.

And ESPECIALLY don't tell them to "ask no questions". If they don't fully understand something, they should ALWAYS ask the forums before moving forward so they don't screw something up.

Davidosky99 likes this.