Hacking HELP

darkn3ss

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to update my psp to pro b10 and it was successful. I went into my system info and saw that it was running n 6.60 pro b10. Now heres the problem. I shut down my psp and when i turned it back on, nothing is working. I cant connect my psp to my pc. Everytime, it would just get stuck on the usb mode screen and when i exit out of it, it says that my memory card needs to be reformatted which i have done. The only way for me to connect my psp to the pc is to remove the memory card first, plug my psp into my pc, and then stick the memory card back in. Only then will my storage pop up on my screen. I try to reinstall pro b10 but everytime it restarts it says game could not be started 80020148. I thought well at least i can still play my games from my umd right? I pop my disc in and after a few secs of black screen, the same message pops up game could not be started 80020148. Someone please help. I have tried inserting the memory stick into a different psp and it works so i know that it has nothing to do with the memory stick.

darkn3ss

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its running on 6.60 a psp 3000. I had it running on pro b10 for a second and when i restarted, it was gone and i noticed there was a issue with my psp reading my memory card. Like for example, everytime i plug my psp to my pc, it would get stuck in usb mode and the only way to fix that is for me to pop out my memory card and to reinsert it. I tried reinstalling pro b10 but after my psp restarts an error pops up saying game could not be restarted(800201A8).

Cursed Kaiser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
try to uninstall your current PRO CFW cleanly.... like using the PERMANENT PATCH BOOTLOADER to uninstall the permapatch first and then PROUPDATE to uninstall the remaining of whatever is left on your psp by PRO....

then reinstall probably the latest official version of PRO.... PRO-C fix3 is the official one..... PRO-C2 Update3 is the latest of the unofficials

Cursed Kaiser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
quick question, you don't know about the permanent patch? or what is it for?????

PRO-B and PRO-C for PSP 3000 users don't have the so called CIPL flashing thingy, because it bricks (kills your psp) ... so the permanent patch is invented..... it leaves an IPL something on the PSP's RAM so when you turn off and on your psp, your PSP will also load the PRO IPL thingy inside it's RAM making your PSP retain the CFW.....

it's normal for you to experience that problem because the process you just did while applying PRO-B10 is the LCFW way, you install PRO-B10 , turns your PSP 3000 to a LCFW PRO-B10,, turn your psp off, it will disappear definitely and you have to run PROUPDATE again to install PRO-B10 again.... or run FAST RECOVERY....

if you're not very aware of the PERMANENT PATCH, i suggest you stay away from it for awhile....

darkn3ss

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am aware of that fact but the problem is that i tried launching the recovery and it would not launch. The error 800201a8 pops up saying game could not be started. Then i tried rerunning the pro update and same error pops up. I even reformatted my mem card and ran the proupdate and the error still pops up. Also every time i connect my psp to my pc, it would get stuck in usb mode. It would then tell me to reformat my mem card. The only way to fix this prob is to take my mem card out and insert it back in while its connected to the psp. This problem started occuring when i ran prob10. Im not sure if this problem and that are connected but i feel like it is.

darkn3ss

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh i guess it has something to do with the psp itself, and not the memory card since i tried the memory on my bros psp and it worked.That kinda makes me feel better since its not a software issue. Ill just take the psp apart and compare it to my bros psp to see whats wrong with it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer