Hacking Help!

lj44

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was on my acekard, playing duyumania (new homebrew game). well, i had to go do something later, so i turned off my ds and left. when i came back, it did not load up, staying at the loading screen. i checked the contents of my card, and, by some freak nature, the memory card was wiped, and every file i ever had on that card from my last reformatting just appeared suddenly, without the first letter and in a strange format. I run AKAIO 1.7 on a 4gb sdhc card (sandisk i think) can anyone help with what might be the case?

dbspanks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like a bad memory card or bad reformat, Like the other ? how did you format your card, Quick format in windows or some other method, It sounds like from what you are saying it did that the card is corrupt and is reading the old file system from before your format. You should look into the panasonic reformatter for your card and reinstall your files and hopefully all will be good.

lj44

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
refomatting- i used the reformat option on windows. i think the problem is my memory card reader, which case i believe because its an old one that came with a clone r4, which probably means it was shoddily made. either way ill just get a new reader and memory card, even though its never given me shit before

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...