Help?

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by Dark, Nov 9, 2008.

Nov 9, 2008

Help? by Dark at 1:28 PM (977 Views / 0 Likes) 9 replies

1. Dark
    OP

Member Dark GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I want to play star wars battle front online but it said something about a DNS error. Is there a way to fix this?

2. Blfdgfdghd

Banned Blfdgfdghd Banned

Canada
    check your router or what ever you have to get online 2. if your using router make sure you got the key right. i dunno

3. Dark
    OP

United States
    Nvm I fix it. I am not using a router. I forgot to enter my PPPoE connection user and password. Anyone want to recommand some good online games?

4. myuusmeow

Member myuusmeow GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    Any of the 3 Syphon Filter games. Dark Mirror and Logan's Shadow are single player with multiplayer, and Combat Ops is pure multiplayer. All 3 are incredible games, Logan's Shadow is IMO the best PSP game.

Either of the Medal of Honor Heroes games are great too. Test Drive Unlimited is a lot of fun.

5. Dark
    OP

United States
    Do any of those help a botton that helps you lock on. I can't aim in most games. Does MGS:Portal ops + have lock on. I am interested in that game but to lazy to get it.

6. myuusmeow

Member myuusmeow GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    I think Syphon Filter has lock on, but it works great with buttons. Plus most of the game is spent crouching behind a wall etc. and you can aim while your hiding, so every kill is a headshot for me. [​IMG]
    I don't think Medal of Honor has lock on, and Test Drive Unlimited obviously doesn't have it.

7. Dark
    OP

United States
    Does any of those games have cheaters. I went on star wars and every game I go to have atleast a cheater.

8. Tikker

Member Tikker GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    do you want me to just come over and play the game for you too?

maybe instead of just looking over my shoulder, I can just tell you what's going on so you don't even have to waste energy looking at the screen

hell, how about if I just send you a small synopsis of how I beat the games that you can read at your leisure?

9. War

Member War Take it easy~

Japan
    Seriously, I agree with Tikker...

Anyway, I'm not sure about the cheaters thing. I don't play online, but I know you can use CWCheat to cheat in games...not sure if the cheats work online though.

10. tiger1807

Newcomer tiger1807 Member

United States
    I would seriously consider cheaters no-lives, since they have no life boasting about skills that they can't "Not" virtually afford

oh yeah, EVERY ONLINE game has cheaters, but some games with a fewer percentage...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I gotta admit, some baaastard gave me a psp slim for free lol [​IMG] 100% working. all i have to do is customize i and change faceplates.

that's why i always going to say:

[​IMG] HAIL TO BAAASTARDS [​IMG]

lol!