Dark

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I want to play star wars battle front online but it said something about a DNS error. Is there a way to fix this?

Dark

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nvm I fix it. I am not using a router. I forgot to enter my PPPoE connection user and password. Anyone want to recommand some good online games?

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Any of the 3 Syphon Filter games. Dark Mirror and Logan's Shadow are single player with multiplayer, and Combat Ops is pure multiplayer. All 3 are incredible games, Logan's Shadow is IMO the best PSP game.

Either of the Medal of Honor Heroes games are great too. Test Drive Unlimited is a lot of fun.

Dark

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Do any of those help a botton that helps you lock on. I can't aim in most games. Does MGS:Portal ops + have lock on. I am interested in that game but to lazy to get it.

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
I think Syphon Filter has lock on, but it works great with buttons. Plus most of the game is spent crouching behind a wall etc. and you can aim while your hiding, so every kill is a headshot for me.
biggrin.gif

I don't think Medal of Honor has lock on, and Test Drive Unlimited obviously doesn't have it.

Tikker

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
do you want me to just come over and play the game for you too?

maybe instead of just looking over my shoulder, I can just tell you what's going on so you don't even have to waste energy looking at the screen

hell, how about if I just send you a small synopsis of how I beat the games that you can read at your leisure?

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Seriously, I agree with Tikker...

Anyway, I'm not sure about the cheaters thing. I don't play online, but I know you can use CWCheat to cheat in games...not sure if the cheats work online though.

tiger1807

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would seriously consider cheaters no-lives, since they have no life boasting about skills that they can't "Not" virtually afford

oh yeah, EVERY ONLINE game has cheaters, but some games with a fewer percentage...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I gotta admit, some baaastard gave me a psp slim for free lol
smile.gif
100% working. all i have to do is customize i and change faceplates.

that's why i always going to say:

bow.gif
HAIL TO BAAASTARDS
bow.gif

lol!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.