Help?

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by Dark, Nov 9, 2008.

Help?

by Dark Nov 9, 2008 at 1:28 PM 1,059 Views 9 replies
  1. Dark
    OP

Dark GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 6, 2008
    United States
    I want to play star wars battle front online but it said something about a DNS error. Is there a way to fix this?

2. Blfdgfdghd

Blfdgfdghd Banned

Banned
    Aug 22, 2008
    Canada
    check your router or what ever you have to get online 2. if your using router make sure you got the key right. i dunno

3. Dark
    OP

Jul 6, 2008
    United States
    Nvm I fix it. I am not using a router. I forgot to enter my PPPoE connection user and password. Anyone want to recommand some good online games?

4. myuusmeow

myuusmeow GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jun 24, 2007
    United States
    Any of the 3 Syphon Filter games. Dark Mirror and Logan's Shadow are single player with multiplayer, and Combat Ops is pure multiplayer. All 3 are incredible games, Logan's Shadow is IMO the best PSP game.

Either of the Medal of Honor Heroes games are great too. Test Drive Unlimited is a lot of fun.

5. Dark
    OP

Jul 6, 2008
    United States
    Do any of those help a botton that helps you lock on. I can't aim in most games. Does MGS:Portal ops + have lock on. I am interested in that game but to lazy to get it.

6. myuusmeow

myuusmeow GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jun 24, 2007
    United States
    I think Syphon Filter has lock on, but it works great with buttons. Plus most of the game is spent crouching behind a wall etc. and you can aim while your hiding, so every kill is a headshot for me. [​IMG]
    I don't think Medal of Honor has lock on, and Test Drive Unlimited obviously doesn't have it.

7. Dark
    OP

Jul 6, 2008
    United States
    Does any of those games have cheaters. I went on star wars and every game I go to have atleast a cheater.

8. Tikker

Tikker GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 8, 2007
    Canada
    do you want me to just come over and play the game for you too?

maybe instead of just looking over my shoulder, I can just tell you what's going on so you don't even have to waste energy looking at the screen

hell, how about if I just send you a small synopsis of how I beat the games that you can read at your leisure?

9. War

War Take it easy~

Oct 26, 2007
    California
    Seriously, I agree with Tikker...

Anyway, I'm not sure about the cheaters thing. I don't play online, but I know you can use CWCheat to cheat in games...not sure if the cheats work online though.

10. tiger1807

tiger1807 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 5, 2008
    United States
    Soul Society
    I would seriously consider cheaters no-lives, since they have no life boasting about skills that they can't "Not" virtually afford

oh yeah, EVERY ONLINE game has cheaters, but some games with a fewer percentage...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I gotta admit, some baaastard gave me a psp slim for free lol [​IMG] 100% working. all i have to do is customize i and change faceplates.

that's why i always going to say:

[​IMG] HAIL TO BAAASTARDS [​IMG]

lol!