Help

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by mattsaysfooey, Sep 13, 2008.

1. mattsaysfooey
    OP

mattsaysfooey Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 13, 2007
    United States
    I have just switched over from a EZV that broke to a acekard 2 two issues.
    It doesn't see my saves in :\SAVE and on my video micro it doesn't see any of
    my DPGS in :\Full movies and :\Series. Anyway to fix this?

The save issue i can deal with and make new saves.
    But not seeing any of my dpgs is pretty bad how do i fix the dpg issue?

2. Ferrariman

Ferrariman Hip-Flop and cRap

Dec 9, 2007
    Canada
    Canader.
    Unlike the EZ-Flash 5, the Acekard 2 does not support DPGs nativly. Install Moonshell or (preferably) Sakura DLDI

For the Saves, you must convert the saves with shuny's save converter.

3. mattsaysfooey
    OP

Newcomer
    Dec 13, 2007
    United States
    I am running the moonshell from acekards site and it still doesn't see my dpgs.
    the moonshell package i downloaded does not have acekard as an option.
    Do i need a dpg player homebrew or something.
    How do i get it to see my dpgs?

4. mcjones92

mcjones92 Kingpin

Jul 7, 2008
    United States
    In the ghetto
    Moonshell is auto DLDI so I don't think it matters. Wait, now that I think about it, got to www.Acekard.com and I think they have a download of the moonshell that is absolutely compatible with them. With the EZ5, I believe it puts the .sav files into a folder called "SAVES" take all the saves out of it and put it in the root of the folder. Then it should work.

EDIT: Yes, I just checked the acekard website and under download it says moonshell for ak2. Download that one.

5. mattsaysfooey
    OP

Newcomer
    Dec 13, 2007
    United States
    Made a couple new saves and look at the difference ezV saves as .SAV in :\SAVE.
    Acekard 2 saves as .nds.sav ctrl+Ved .nds before .sav all save files and put in rom folder and it works.

Moonshell loads with a error and bottom screen blank but i can navigate and load dpgs and thats all i need it for besides
    core acekard load for homebrew,roms and emu. As far as i am concerned FiXeD.

::flex's computer science major muscle::
    [​IMG]