Gaming help xbox 360 flashing

jabmaster2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi can some one help me get started with flashing xbox 360s. All I have is a laptop with no external data port. Can some one explain to me what I need to get to hook the DVD drive to my computer. Also what tools are the best to have for flashing all drives even liteon? Maximus or team exectioner. Also one last question can some one direct me to a good guide? Thanks for your help

Da Foxx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
jabmaster2 said:
Thx foxx. So how do I hook the xbox drive up to my laptop? What tools are reccomnended
You'll have to find out what kind of drive you have first.
allthreedvdsf360.jpg

If you have the Hitatchi all you need to do is open up your Xbox and get yourself a SATA cable that you can use to connect your drive to your computer and use Jungle Flasher. I don't think most laptops have a SATA port on their motherboard? Anyways, I don't know much about other drivers. You might need to buy a connective kit to get your computer to see the drive in order to flash it.

QUOTE(jabmaster2 @ Jun 16 2009, 03:08 AM) Can I buy a sata PCI card for my laptop
Yes, but the VIA chipset that most guides will talk about won't work with the Hitatchi. Trust me. I also believe they won't work through USB, you can see if anyone tried.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sjy9nc5QwBY