teodxro

OP
Trophies
Website
curiouscat.me
XP
Country
Brazil
I've looked around to see if someone got a similar error, but I couldn't find anything. What happens is, I select the Folder in Wup Installer (a game I downloaded from USB Helper), it starts installing as normal, but then it stops, the percent bar disappears from the TV screen but it's still on the Gamepad screen, but it won't go up and I gotta power off the system. I don't really know what to do and it has happend with a lot of games now.

Jayinem81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure either but you could try this: copy all files to your computer, reformat the sd card to Fat32, copy all files back to sd card and retry. My guess is some type of sd card issue so this might help.

Is the sd card a brand name sd card?

It could also be something with the external hard drive (assuming you're using one) you could try installing to nand see if it does the same thing.

Last edited by Jayinem81,

teodxro

OP
Trophies
Website
curiouscat.me
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm not sure either but you could try this: copy all files to your computer, reformat the sd card to Fat32, copy all files back to sd card and retry. My guess is some type of sd card issue so this might help.

It could also be something with the external hard drive (assuming you're using one) you could try installing to nand see if it does the same thing.
It's a Sandisk one, not Ultra though. I'll try that, thank you

Last edited by teodxro,

teodxro

OP
Trophies
Website
curiouscat.me
XP
Country
Brazil

I tried installing to nand and it worked, then I had to format the HDD and now it's working, I don't know why I haven't thought of this, but thank you!

Edit: Well it stopped again, so there I'm stuck again lol

Last edited by teodxro,
Reactions: Alexander1970

Jayinem81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It sounds like a hard drive issue most likely. Do you have another one you could try?

Are you using a real external with y-cable or a flash drive? A real external with y-cable is recommended.

Last edited by Jayinem81,

teodxro

OP
Trophies
Website
curiouscat.me
XP
Country
Brazil
It sounds like a hard drive issue most likely. Do you have another one you could try?

Are you using a real external with y-cable or a flash drive? A real external with y-cable is recommended.
Sadly there's none I can try. I'm pretty sure it's a y-cable. I'm trying again, if it doesn't work, then I'm just leaving this game (Xenoblade X) behind, since I can install other games I want with no problem in the nand. Thanks for the help again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)