snowcone69

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hate2.gif
Ok. It used to be when I started hombrew it would say "r4tf.dldi" or something like that was not found. I followed this guide and did what it said. I have tried numerous things but whenever I start hombrew now, it just freezes and I have to restart my DS.

I am currently using:
Original R4 with YSmenu
DS fat.

Any help would be appreciated, and whoever helps me will get a big cookie. Thank you.
yaynds.gif

EDIT: Some people didn't get this. I now have the r4tf.dldi, but when I run homebrew it just freezes.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, its suppose to have something inside it. Having no data inside doesn't do anyone very much. Try getting an older revision of YSMenu, compile it, and take only the r4dldi.dat from it (if it isn't 0kb) and then use that instead of your current 0kb one. Also about the homebrew not finding the r4tf.dldi, I think maybe you didn't dldi patch the homebrew.

snowcone69

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How can I get an older version? On Yasu's site its just the newest version. And it doesn't say can't find r4tf anymore. It just freezes.

coolness

PSN: Dutch_DarkLord
Banned
Trophies
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
snowcone69 said:
hate2.gif
Ok. It used to be when I started hombrew it would say "r4tf.dldi" or something like that was not found. I followed this guide and did what it said. I have tried numerous things but whenever I start hombrew now, it just freezes and I have to restart my DS.

I am currently using:
Original R4 with YSmenu
DS fat.

Any help would be appreciated, and whoever helps me will get a big cookie. Thank you.
yaynds.gif

download the files om filetrip
http://filetrip.net/c1526-R4-series.html

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
If you use the "Find" on "DS(T_T)DS", it will bring you to the ysmenu section. The link right under "DS(T_T)DS" is the second latest revision (the revision right before the latest), the latest revision is the link "2009/03/27 00:00:EZ3in1+ NOR". I think one of those might have the ability to get a good r4dldi.dat

-edit-
I have no idea where Coolness is leading you xD.

-double edit-
I'm talking about using "Find" on yasu's site.

snowcone69

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jurassicplayer said:
If you use the "Find" on "DS(T_T)DS", it will bring you to the ysmenu section. The link right under "DS(T_T)DS" is the second latest revision (the revision right before the latest), the latest revision is the link "2009/03/27 00:00?EZ3in1+ NOR". I think one of those might have the ability to get a good r4dldi.dat

-edit-
I have no idea where Coolness is leading you xD.

-double edit-
I'm talking about using "Find" on yasu's site.

I did this. Now what do you mean by make a good one? I put TTMENU.dat and R4tf.dldi in the folder and ran ttextract. It made an R4dldi.dat that was 0 kb.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
snowcone69 said:
I did this. Now what do you mean by make a good one? I put TTMENU.dat and R4tf.dldi in the folder and ran ttextract. It made an R4dldi.dat that was 0 kb.
Oh, a good one would be any r4dldi.dat that isn't 0kb. Depravo's link should fix all of your problems on that front now (if that is the download I think it is...I didn't feel like downloading and checking xD)

snowcone69

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jurassicplayer said:
snowcone69 said:
Oh, a good one would be any r4dldi.dat that isn't 0kb. Depravo's link should fix all of your problems on that front now (if that is the download I think it is...I didn't feel like downloading and checking xD)

No that had r4tf.dldi. I used that too. I tried rnaming it to r4td.dldi and just leaving it as r4tf.dldi Nothing works. It still makes a 0kb file.

snowcone69

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does it help if I say that when I run ttextract, it looks like this:

1st: 0x4F828, 0x10000
2nd: 0x5F82C, 0x14200
creating ttdldi.dat
creating ttpatch.dat
patch start: 0x19A6C
patch const: 0x19A84
creating r4patch.dat
patch dldib: 0xA478
patch dldih: 0x16624
patch flags: 0x4584
patch start: 0x19A6C
patch const: 0x19A84
patch prep: 0x19E00
patch read: 0x19E40
patch write: 0x19EC6
patch flags: 0x1A3E4
creating r4dldi.dat
patch dldib: 0x2258
patch DLDI: 0x892C
Error: dldi-head not found

It says dldi-head not found. I have no idea what that means.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't think it had any negative effects on the final product, but I can't remember when I saw that last...it could have been the last time I compiled ysmenu...the only reason it was easy for me to get ysmenu working again was because I noticed that there was the 0kb file and so I replaced it with a backup and it worked out fine.

-edit-
No problem...unless the r4dldi.dat counts as a pre-compiled ysmenu...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1