Hacking Help with USB loader gx

Clutz450

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, so today I bought a 64gb usb for use with USB LOader GX. Then I relazied that it can olny recognize fat32. crud. Is there any way I can format my drive to fat32, or would another format work, such as NTFS?

Thanks
What format is your USB drive in right now? FAT32 is the best format to use. This is the guide that I use and haven't had any problems (http://www.wiihacks.com/showthread.php?t=96770). Just note that EaseUS is a great free program and like most free programs they try to install aware or other programs you don't need. Just read the installation screen closely and make sure you click no or decline to prompts asking you to install other programs.

When installing games to your USB drive, use a PC program called Wii Backup Manager (http://www.wiibackupmanager.co.uk/home.html). This program will automatically split games that are larger than 4 gigs so they can be used on a FAT32 drive and work in USB Loader GX.

Hope this information helps. If you have any other questions let me know.

ThePanchamBros

Hates the Undertale Fandom
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What format is your USB drive in right now? FAT32 is the best format to use. This is the guide that I use and haven't had any problems (http://www.wiihacks.com/showthread.php?t=96770). Just note that EaseUS is a great free program and like most free programs they try to install aware or other programs you don't need. Just read the installation screen closely and make sure you click no or decline to prompts asking you to install other programs.

When installing games to your USB drive, use a PC program called Wii Backup Manager (http://www.wiibackupmanager.co.uk/home.html). This program will automatically split games that are larger than 4 gigs so they can be used on a FAT32 drive and work in USB Loader GX.

Hope this information helps. If you have any other questions let me know.
Thank you! I'm trying it right now

Reactions: Clutz450

Clutz450

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No problem. Also, just some friendly advice. I just came across your other post in the Hacking section stating this exact same post. Please refrain from posting the same question in multiple places. It clutters up the forum. Thank you.

ThePanchamBros

Hates the Undertale Fandom
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No problem. Also, just some friendly advice. I just came across your other post in the Hacking section stating this exact same post. Please refrain from posting the same question in multiple places. It clutters up the forum. Thank you.
ok sorry forgot I posted it there thanks

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

ok, so I did everything the guide said (used EasezUS Partion and Wii BAckup Mannager) and USB loader GX hangs on LOading config files every time...any help? thx

Reactions: Clutz450

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What version/revision of USB Loader GX are you using? It should be shown in the credits screen (or on the loading screen in the bottom left corner.)

Not just "3.0" but the revision number, although if it's "3.0c" that's important as that's the old channel version and it's not supported anymore.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up