Hacking Help with TWLoader (R4i 3DS / r4ids.cn)

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,607
  • Replies 19
D

Deleted User

OP
I am trying to get TWLoader working, but it just won't work (with my R4i 3DS). Can somebody link me to a trusted tutorial or a thread. I can't find anything in the wiki.

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
The easiest solution is to just load it from twloader as if it were a retail ds cart. If you get stuck at a white screen then be sure "reset slot 1" is turned on.

D

Deleted User

OP
The easiest solution is to just load it from twloader as if it were a retail ds cart. If you get stuck at a white screen then be sure "reset slot 1" is turned on.
Tried it, it's still stuck, with just the white on the top screen.

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
Tried it, it's still stuck, with just the white on the top screen.

It works for me. Also, be sure ds flash cart support is disabled and Lock ARM9 SCFG_EXT is also off. Finally, be sure your flash cart works when loaded from the regular 3ds home screen.

D

Deleted User

OP
Is your flashcard a clone of a DSTT?
No, it is a R4i 3DS RTS Revolution.
It works for me. Also, be sure ds flash cart support is disabled and Lock ARM9 SCFG_EXT is also off. Finally, be sure your flash cart works when loaded from the regular 3ds home screen.
Did you read the thread? You aren't making sense, I am trying to use a flashcart.

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
No, it is a R4i 3DS RTS Revolution.

Did you read the thread? You aren't making sense, I am trying to use a flashcart.

There are two ways to use a flash cart with twloader. The first is to download the pack for your flash cart and follow the instructions in "Run ROMs from your Slot-1 flashcard" which makes the roms on your flash cart show up in twloader. The second is just to run the flash cart itself as if it were a retail cart and use your flash cart's menu to select the game. In this case you just want to do the second one. If you turn on "show filename" and then go to the sd rom screen and press left so that it says something like "Slot 1 - NTR-P-CQFJ, Rev.00". That should work even if your cart is not supported.

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
Support for it is broken, as of v4.1.0.

My gold color R4i 3ds revolution, (NTR-P-CQFJ) works just fine in twloader 4.3.1 and bootstrap 0.4.1 but I am running it as if it were a retail cart rather than trying to use the twloader flash cart pack stuff.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My gold color R4i 3ds revolution, (NTR-P-CQFJ) works just fine in twloader 4.3.1 and bootstrap 0.4.1 but I am running it as if it were a retail cart rather than trying to use the twloader flash cart pack stuff.
Running it as a retail cart works.

D

Deleted User

OP
What did you put on your flashcart. (Where did you get it from?)

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country

Attachments

• 3ds7.jpg
    3ds7.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 180

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users