Help with the Space Cadet Pinball Wii U port

Th3L3g3nd123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry it's late but as promised...

You must rename your rpx and folder to "spc" for it to work. Full credit to @ploggy for this, I only supplied the crappy images :rofl2:

Little side note....i went in via ftp and changed the boot sound to one of the game sound effects however it loops after 6 seconds. Not a major hassle as you'll only hear it twice if you do it but worth it imo! if you want to try it convert your mp3 to .btsnd with this.... wav2btsnd

Th3L3g3nd123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry it's late but as promised...

You must rename your rpx and folder to "spc" for it to work. Full credit to @ploggy for this, I only supplied the crappy images :rofl2:

Little side note....i went in via ftp and changed the boot sound to one of the game sound effects however it loops after 6 seconds. Not a major hassle as you'll only hear it twice if you do it but worth it imo! if you want to try it convert your mp3 to .btsnd with this.... wav2btsnd
Rename the .rpx from wiiu/apps right, and what folder? Also, thank you!

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea i gave it a minute and still a blue screen. Since Tiramisu, forwarders always have seem to been broken.
that could be the problem. I'm not sure what they're on. some forwarders work; others don't. kinda like it is with rpx and the original homebrew launcher channel. I think the old hacks were majorly broken, so a lot of stuff needs to be updated.

Reactions: Th3L3g3nd123

Th3L3g3nd123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that could be the problem. I'm not sure what they're on. some forwarders work; others don't. kinda like it is with rpx and the original homebrew launcher channel. I think the old hacks were majorly broken, so a lot of stuff needs to be updated.
Yeah, i agree! Like RA. But I appreciate the help from all of ya! Thank you so much all of ya! @ploggy thank you so much for your work! And @Lostbhoy nice images! :D I'll just stick with the .rpx on MiiMaker/HBL Thank you @godreborn for compiling it!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I always wondered how the autobots could afford to do the stuff they did on the show.... now I... +1