Hacking Help with switch lite sx

Bubusasa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hello and good day. I am new to the switch scene and just bought a switch lite with a sx lite mod chip installed. Unfortunately, the seller no longer responds to my inquiries, so I’m hoping this community can help me. My switch lite firmware version says 12.0.1\\AMS M.19.5\\S. I do not have a copy of the original switch nand and keys. The seller informed me that he has the backups, but is ignoring me and won't send them over to me. When I click on the album button on my switch, I can see hbmenu applet mode with daybreak, boot to payload and tinfoil. I also am planning to replace the current sd card with a bigger 256gb one and set up emunand from there.

My questions are:

1. How do I go about creating the nand/keys backup on my own? Would it still be worth to do so at this point?
2. How do I go about setting up my new sd card? Can I straight up follow guides to set up atmosphere?

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes, it's definitely worth creating a NAND backup, especially if you don't have one right now. It can be done with hekate. Your reboot to payload might be pointing out to hekate. Try it.

Reactions: Bubusasa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1