Hacking Help with softmodding WiiU please.

LowKee84

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
no i mean the nds vc you just bought pokemon ranger this game is hosting youre exploit for now and cooldboot will modify this game more and if you delete this game or move it from sysnand to usb cooldboot wont find it anymore and you cant boot youre wii u anymore

Oh, thats not a problem then, I dont think.

LowKee84

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, slight problem. Ive set it to autoboot system menu, that works fine. when I reboot it brings up the chbc loading screen, then goes to wii menu. As Ive replaced haxchi with chbc, I need to redo the homebrew launcher, Im trying the loadiine.ove site but not having any luck this time around

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Nvm, it decided to do it this time. Ran wupinstaller, got chbc and homebrew on the channel page thingy :D

Okay, slight problem. Ive set it to autoboot system menu, that works fine. when I reboot it brings up the chbc loading screen, then goes to wii menu. As Ive replaced haxchi with chbc, I need to redo the homebrew launcher, Im trying the loadiine.ove site but not having any luck this time around

Nvm, it decided to do it this time. Ran wupinstaller, got chbc and homebrew on the channel page thingy :D

So I think thats about everything? Am I missing anything? Also, any good links for backup games?

lebrawurschd

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
youre good now you can get loadiine now or install games with wupinstaller to youre sysnand

or external hdd ofc

D

Deleted User

Good god this is absolutely sickening. You people are nuts, telling him to install redNAND.

First and foremost make sure your SD Card is formatted to FAT32
1. Buy Brain Age unless you already have a compatible DS VC its $6
2. Go here and download the Haxchi and Coldboot zips https://github.com/FIX94/haxchi/releases
3.Unzip those, create a folder called wiiu on root of sd card and place the programs in separate folders within the wiiu folder
4. https://github.com/dimok789/homebrew_launcher/releases Download this and do the same thing.
5. Insert your SD card into your Wii U and go here loadiine.ovh, click a few things and the Homebrew Launcher should boot up
6. Run Haxchi installer and follow the prompts
7. Run Cold Boot Hax Installer and follow the prompts.
8. After it takes you back to the Wii U menu, reboot and you now have coldboothax. Choosing the system menu option will take you to the Wii U menu with full sigpatches, region free and all that other good stuff.

Seriously guys its not that hard, stop telling people to use outdated and inferior things, please. redNAND is dead and stupid don't even try to argue that fact.

Looks like he's going to use loadiine too from reading through the thread, pretty gross. OP please buy a USB stick or something and just install games via WUP Installer

Last edited by ,
Reactions: KingMob75

LowKee84

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well that was a lot simpler, a bit delayed, but simpler.

Whats the problem with Loadiine? I have an external HDD which I used on the Wii when I softmodded that, I do plan to getting around to running games from there, just cba atm, wanna break from all this computer hackery :P

D

Deleted User

Whats the problem with Loadiine?
Loadiine is slow, cannot go online, cannot use DLC, is flat out incompatible with some games, and you also just need to load the program every single time.

Or you can just download a game onto your SD card and install it to USB with WUP installer and it'll be on your home menu forever with no restrictions.

LowKee84

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does sound like a better idea. But that's a job for tomorrow.

I have an old HDD with Wii games on, I'll probably reformat that and start dling and storing to that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021