Game Developer & Pokémon Master
OP
Trophies
Website
manuelrodriguezmatesanz.com
XP
Country
Spain
Hey guys. I've been trying to make SDL2 rendering work for a whole week and I got nothing. I can't understand why but YuZu just shows a black screen. I tried SDLHelper from Checkpoint and NX-Shell but I get same result. Does anyone have a working example of how to render PNGs?? T__T

Even using these exact examples doesn't work at all: https://github.com/SonarSystems/SDL-2-Tutorials

Last edited by Manurocker95,

Manurocker95

Game Developer & Pokémon Master
OP
Trophies
Website
manuelrodriguezmatesanz.com
XP
Country
Spain
nop you need test il on real hardware...
A whole week thinking it was my fault and it was the emulator. Even my first test works. Thanks anyway for the info :/

Is there a way to test it on real hardware without copying every time the .nro to the SD?

Last edited by Manurocker95,

MRJPGames

Pretty great guy
Trophies
Website
fizazy.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yes, use nxlink
I have the latest version of devKitPro, why is nxlink not found in mySys2 or cmd? I installed everything and even reinstalled switch-tools using pacman, but still nxlink is nowhere to be found? Is there a way to fix this, or a manual download (preferably for an exe version)

cpasjuste

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have the latest version of devKitPro, why is nxlink not found in mySys2 or cmd? I installed everything and even reinstalled switch-tools using pacman, but still nxlink is nowhere to be found? Is there a way to fix this, or a manual download (preferably for an exe version)
It's in /opt/devkitpro/tools/bin or something like this.

Last edited by Quantumcat, , Reason: Fixed quote

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over