Hacking Help with sd2vita on 3.60! Desperate!!

Zay475

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, after a monumental struggle, I have managed to get my firmware down to henkaku 3.60 but I wanted to make my sd2vita card my main memory, so that I could install various plugins into it but I have not been able to get it working! I have followed several guides, tried the 1.2 sd2vita plugin in autoplugins and all to no avail!

Currently my system is a mess, I dont understand so i am uploading some photos in the hope that a genius on this site, looks at it and sees what the hell I'm doing wrong lol! below are the current contents of my ur0 folder and ux0 folder as well as the start options in the vitashell menu.

The config.txt file in the ux0 tai folder is a copy of the one in ur0 because I was trying to install ansd2vita and it asked me to rename the config txt. but it wasn't there!

Thank you for any help!
IMG_6851.JPG
IMG_6852.JPG
IMG_6853.JPG
IMG_6854.JPG
IMG_6855.JPG
IMG_6856.JPG
IMG_6851.JPG

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Delete the Tai folder in ux0 there should only be one in ur0.. ( I made massive mess ups with my vita last week .. Using the autoplugin app ... Only install to ur0) if you have both it trys to read both simultaneously & causes problems ... Also be very careful when using the autoplugin app.... In where you install stuff ... & once you have it working .. Don't be like me & try to pimp up the vita with lots of plug-ins
... Some conflict with others ... Same with Adrenaline too the gta native patch stops the psp N64 emulator... Things like that ... But delete Tai in ux0 .... As long as you have the Sd2vita thing working 1st .. Use autoplugin for that

Zay475

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Delete the Tai folder in ux0 there should only be one in ur0.. ( I made massive mess ups with my vita last week .. Using the autoplugin app ... Only install to ur0) if you have both it trys to read both simultaneously & causes problems ... Also be very careful when using the autoplugin app.... In where you install stuff ... & once you have it working .. Don't be like me & try to pimp up the vita with lots of plug-ins
... Some conflict with others ... Same with Adrenaline too the gta native patch stops the psp N64 emulator... Things like that ... But delete Tai in ux0 .... As long as you have the Sd2vita thing working 1st .. Use autoplugin for that

Thanks man, I'll give it a try, I really only want, pckj, adreniline and a gba emulator. but its driving me crazy lol. Close to just selling it tbh. I spent all day yesterday getting it down from 3.70 and then finally got it to 3.60 this morning. Alot of the guides online seem to conflict with each othere and it keeps tripping me up. Ultimately it's my own fault, I haven't a clue lol

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What would you suggest is the best way to install sd2vita? the autoplugin?

I tried that and yet again, when it boots up the apps are missing! I'm just left with the basic starting bubbles. I then have to reset it and get them back. here i go again lol. I actually think it's just not doable for some reason.

I unplug the sd2vita and then reset it and I'm back to 3.60 square one! just do not see a way to get my sd2vita working with this fw! I've tried numerous guides and none work! Gutted!!

Reactions: SuperDan

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try this order ( I had a nightmare too last week so don't panic .).
Use the autoplugin in this order
Sd2vita 1st
Then the nodrm plug in restart

When back got vitashell & press triangle
Refresh livearea & licenses
Report back I'm here all day bro
Also I downgraded to 3.65 . Using the app & installed enso 1.1 ...

Last edited by SuperDan,

Zay475

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Reactions: SuperDan

Zay475

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That hasn't worked because as soon as I use sd2vita plug in the enso, viashell, etc all disappear and i am left with the normal starter apps as if i have just started the vita up without any henkaku. i then have to reinstall henkaku by tapping r1 whilst reloading the browser. Can anyone help?

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when Enso boots up hold the L trigger its will stop all the plugins ...then just do the autoplugin for sd2vita nothing else

i had to do it the LONG way ...but it worked in the end .... bare with me ..your on 3.65 or 3.60 right... i had to format my original ps vita memory card in settings ... ( i was pissed off just like you a few days ago )... then i had to use auto h-encore ...to get Vitashell & h-encore back ..because i was on 3.65 the Henkaku website said no ...to 3.65 Anyways ..... so back to getting thing in order BUT ... some apps would not work like xash3D vitaquake ... i did some google searches ...& it turns out its was bc my DATA folder wasn't reading Hidden Files ... so i had to copy and paste my DATA FOLDER ...in vita shell Renamed it DATA OLD .... then deleted my original DATA folder ... & copied and pasted it back using my DATA OLD folder & bam everything worked ..... luckily all my downloaded games still worked on my SD2Vita 128 gig all i had to do is do the NoDrm Plugin & the Sd2vita one using Autoplugin app ...after that everything was fine .......But Make sure when its done to copy Vitashell Again Using Qcma to SD2vita ...otherwise i could not copy stuff from PC to VITA ...i kept getting a error code .... but by the time you did the Auto H-Encore thing it will be saved on your Laptop/PC ..

in the end it worked out well i have my SD2vita ...& my original 16 ps vita mem card is now for ROMS for Retroarch ...

just looking at your pictures above ..my enso vpk was different its said enso1.1vpk.. it just might be for 3.65 version vitas

https://github.com/henkaku/enso/releases/tag/v1.1 enso 1.1 vpk

info

http://wololo.net/2018/08/26/henkak...g-bug-when-uninstalling-it-in-a-specific-way/

oh wait skip that last msg i saw this

Important note: If you’re using FW 3.65, install this instead. The links below are only applicable to FW 3.60 users ...

leads to this page

https://github.com/TheOfficialFloW/enso/releases/tag/v1.1

same deal tho enso 1.1 vpk .... the other one can actually brick vitas be careful bubby dont rush this like i did lol

Last edited by SuperDan,
Reactions: kaymynd and Zay475

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: