Help with r4i-gold.eu

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Xolima, Feb 7, 2013.

Feb 7, 2013

Help with r4i-gold.eu by Xolima at 2:56 PM (450 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Xolima
    OP

Newcomer Xolima Member

Portugal
    Hi there!

I have a 3DS flashcard from this site http://www.r4i-gold.eu/indexe.asp and I had no problems with it for about 2 years. The most recent Nintendo update 4.5.0 has been released almost 2 months ago but I don't want to update in fear of having my flashcard blocked. The website took a few days to update but it eventually changed to what it currentely says. That happened 2 months ago! I can't find their new card on the market (neither I really want to buy it), they haven't released an official update, I can't send them a freaking email because it's always unsuccessful and I have no ideia if it is safe to update my 3DS because there isn't a single poor soul that has done it online.

It would be great if you guys could help me. Can I update my 3DS ? Is this crappy chinese website terminated ? Should I wait longer ?

Thanks in advance. Peace.

2. Pong20302000

Member Pong20302000 making notes on everything

Japan
    they have not released the update yet

3. Xolima
    OP

Newcomer Xolima Member

Portugal

You sure ? I should just wait longer ? It has never took more than 2/3 weeks to update and it has been 2 months. I can't send them an email.

4. Pong20302000

Member Pong20302000 making notes on everything

Japan
    theres alot of people still wating
    the site does state tho
    Other R4i-GOLD 3ds users, please do not update your 3DS firmware to V4.5.0-10 until we release the new update patch for R4i-GOLD. [2012-12-08]
    Those R4i-GOLD V1.4.X cards users, please do not update your NDSi system to the latest version v1.4.5 until we release the new update patch for it. [2012-12-13]