Help with R4i 3DS

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by augusty, Aug 5, 2016.

1. augusty
    OP

augusty Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 5, 2016
    United States
    Hey need some help with my R4. I have an R4i 3DS ( show picture) and I'm trying to get it to work on a 1.4.5 DSi system. I have downloaded the latest kernel via replacing old files with new kernel files and it still says current support model is DSi 1.44. I have searched a video and it said to get either a DS or a DSi under 1.4.5 and upgrade it from there. I have one right here and there are no upgrade option. I am assuming that is because I had gotten the latest kernel. Even though I do, it still says it only supported DSi 1.44 ( I will show pictures ) . I am just wondering what I can do to fix it or if I will have to buy a new flashcart. If I do have to buy a new one. some recommendations would be nice. I have an extra flash cart called R4itt for Ds ( will show picture) I am not sure i that will work.

Sorry if I am not doing something correctly. I am new to this.

Attached Files:

2. augusty
    OP

augusty Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 5, 2016
    United States
    Someone reply soon please. I hope my DSi isn't permanently bricked from using these three flashcarts I have.

3. Technicmaster0

Technicmaster0 GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 22, 2011
    Gambia, The
    Everything is fine as long as it works. It won't brick your DSi.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice