Help with playing Korea-exclusive games!!

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by snappyg9, Jun 24, 2013.

1. snappyg9
    OP

snappyg9 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 24, 2013
    Senegal
    Hi guys,

I've just purchased a Korea exclusive game "K-Pop Dance Festival". The problem is this disc is Korea exclusive, and can't be played on regular modded US/Jap/Eur set. I've tried the latest Gecko, Neogamma, wiiflow, USB loader. The set will freeze upon loading. No matter what settings are done, it won't play.

I've heard of a patched ciso for supporting Korean games, but it seems that the project was discontinued..

Is there any way software I can run in order to play the disc? Thanks guys!!

2. kp_centi

kp_centi GBAtemp Regular

Nov 28, 2010
    United States
    I got this game work perfectly without installing anything special. I use d2x and WiiFlow

3. natkoden

natkoden Not a New Member

Jul 25, 2006
    Argentina
    there are certain IOS (between 40 and 50 i believe) that are required in order to play some korean games

check if you have those, use multi mod manager

4. Kpop94

Kpop94 Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 2, 2014
    Karlstad, Sweden
    d2x and wiiflow? Just install them and then.. ?

5. kp_centi

kp_centi GBAtemp Regular

Nov 28, 2010
    United States
    Then boot it, you might have to force the video mode to PAL (If you're in EU) if not, it will run fine

6. Kpop94

Kpop94 Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 2, 2014
    Karlstad, Sweden
    How do you do to force it?

7. shitaki

shitaki Member

Newcomer
    Sep 22, 2010
    United States
    Does anyone know how to run this on Dolphin?? I was trying the iso, but it just froze Dolphin. I tried changing the region also, but no luck. Please help