Help with PKHex - Load DEFAULT Pokemon.

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by ravihpa, Apr 6, 2016.

1. ravihpa
    OP

ravihpa GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 11, 2007
    India
    Hi guys,

I have my Pokemon Y save file extracted and everything, and I am at the very beginning of the game. Am at the point where you get to select your SECOND Starter Pokemon. ALL I WANNA DO to my save file is add a default starter Pokemon.

I wanna add Foakie to my save file. Now, I know PKhex is allowing me to create a new Pokemon FROM SCRATCH, but I would love it if I can somehow LOAD a default Foakie file and not worry about wrong stats or wrong powers given to him.

Is there any resource on the internet where I can download DEFAULT Pokemon files and load them up in my PKHex?

Please help me out with this :)

Last edited by ravihpa, Apr 6, 2016
  2. Lucifer666

Lucifer666 all the world needs is me

Apr 22, 2011
    The Fourth Dimension
    Uhh I'm pretty sure you don't get to select a second Kalos starter at the beginning of the game..

3. ravihpa
    OP

Apr 11, 2007
    India
    I mean it's ALMOST the beginning of the game :P It's in that Luminos City where the Professor asks you to choose your SECOND pokemon, like Charmander and Squirtle.

That's when I started disliking Finneken (Fire type) which was my first starter pokemon. I want Foakie now :(

So, my only options are, either restart the game or edit the save file :P

Last edited by ravihpa, Apr 6, 2016
  4. Lucifer666

Lucifer666 all the world needs is me

Apr 22, 2011
    The Fourth Dimension
    Oh OK I see, fsr I thought you meant Kalos starters not Kanto

Anyway your best bet is probably to look for a pkx file of a default froakie

I found a set of the gen 6 pokemon on this reddit thread, the guy who made the post claims it's got all default values so that's what you're gonna have to trust/go by

EDIT: keep in mind that in reality things like IVs are randomised, if you want you can use a random generator between 1 and 31 to set up your IVs, its up to you

Last edited by Lucifer666, Apr 6, 2016
  5. ravihpa
    OP

Apr 11, 2007
    India
    That is an awesome post you found, but unfortunately, that file is no longer available :(