Help With Ocarina.

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Omega Knight, Jan 5, 2009.

Jan 5, 2009

Help With Ocarina. by Omega Knight at 10:07 PM (773 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Omega Knight
    OP

Member Omega Knight GBAtemp Regular

United States
    When I play my Brawl backup with BUL 0.3 gamma with Ocarina on and set to Vi , It gets to where it says: "Sd codes found. Applying," but does nothing after that, the game doesn't even load, I have the waninkoko cIOS rev 7. I searched everywhere, I haven't been able to fix the problem. I can play the backup without cheats, other ones work as well, cheats just don't work. Can anyone help me?

2. digitydogs

Member digitydogs 404 Error: Member Not Found

United States
    Your either using too many cheats, using cheats for the wrong region, using a faulty cheat, or using two incompatible cheats.

3. Omega Knight
    OP

United States
    I am sure they are from the right region, and I will try with only one cheat to see if it works. Thank you. But is there anything else that could cause this, because I don't think too many cheats is the issue I'm having. Thanks in advance.

4. digitydogs

Member digitydogs 404 Error: Member Not Found

United States
    cheats on brawl where really iffy for me. some codes just plain lock it up, others work great until you add another code. The only other thing i can think of is to make sure you dont have anything hooked into the gamecube slots

5. Omega Knight
    OP

United States
    Thanks, I shall try later if they work, seeing I don't have my sd card reader right now, and don't want to ftp right now.