Not open for further replies.

Mokdin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
Please note that i am still a newbie and hope that my question is understandable and clear enough for possible solutions.

i have a nintendo 3ds(E) which was recently homebrew (softmodded) and a nintendo 2ds(U) which i bought as a second hand from a classified website in South Africa.

My real reason why i am seeking help is that i also want to homebrew my nintendo 2ds (U), unfortunately i am unable to do so as my region (South Africa) is not listed under profile region tab. My nintendo 3ds was homebrewed with the soduko method which i recently purchased from Eshop, and i also want to do the same thing with my 2ds (U).

My question are:
1. It is possible to make my region reflect under region tab, if so, how does one go about doing it.
2. It is possible for me to transfer file via DSIware from my homebrew 3ds (E) to nintendo 2ds (U). If so, how does one go about doing it.

Thanking you in anticipation:):):):)

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used Fred miner (tried frog miner but didn't work out) on my N3ds I got 3 weeks ago it's free all you need is your movable sed (thats where the "miner" part of the name comes in, follow 3ds-guide there are 100% free alternatives now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Any idea what happened? I hope that your brother's doing good.