Hacking Help with kexploit...

Ultracoolguy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some days ago(the last week) I was using the kexploit and it worked almost flawlessly. But now when I changed of Wi-Fi(due to real-life reasons) now it isn't working! Tried both self-hosting and loadiine.ovh. When using loadiine.ovh, it freeze when loading the "video", but with homebrew launcher files(from www), the gamepad says in an error message "could not download file". I also tried the last 4 tabs thing and some others, but they not worked either!

I'm in 5.5.1 Deluxe Set(no bundle)updated online.
Right now I'm using my tablet as hospot because my Wi-Fi isn't working. Maybe that has something to it I guess...

ThatNintendoNerd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some days ago(the last week) I was using the kexploit and it worked almost flawlessly. But now when I changed of Wi-Fi(due to real-life reasons) now it isn't working! Tried both self-hosting and loadiine.ovh. When using loadiine.ovh, it freeze when loading the "video", but with homebrew launcher files(from www), the gamepad says in an error message "could not download file". I also tried the last 4 tabs thing and some others, but they not worked either!

I'm in 5.5.1 Deluxe Set(no bundle)updated online.
Right now I'm using my tablet as hospot because my Wi-Fi isn't working. Maybe that has something to it I guess...
Use loadiine.ovh. And for clarification, just type that on your Wii U browser, click the drop down, and find what ever you want to launch.

Ultracoolguy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried right now. Doesn't work.

The following photo is when it freezes.

Attachments

• 20160803_170942.jpg
    20160803_170942.jpg
    386.4 KB · Views: 142

Neouni

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Expecting bad internet speed or packet loss to be the issue.
It needs to be delivered fast to the WiiU.

Ultracoolguy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Expecting bad internet speed or packet loss to be the issue.
It needs to be delivered fast to the WiiU.
Thats what exactly happened. Remember that I said up there that I was using my tablet as hotspot(my tablet has 4g)? That was freezing the Wii U. Somehow the Wi-Fi that I said it wasn't working( it just can't connect to the WWW), which my home one, I tried to get it up, AND WORKED(with some luck). Then I tried to connect it to the Wii U, trigger the exploit, AND ALSO WORKED. However, I wonder WHY my tablet was so slow that it freeze? Maybe the package was too heavy to send it with hotspot?

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats what exactly happened. Remember that I said up there that I was using my tablet as hotspot(my tablet has 4g)? That was freezing the Wii U. Somehow the Wi-Fi that I said it wasn't working( it just can't connect to the WWW), which my home one, I tried to get it up, AND WORKED(with some luck). Then I tried to connect it to the Wii U, trigger the exploit, AND ALSO WORKED. However, I wonder WHY my tablet was so slow that it freeze? Maybe the package was too heavy to send it with hotspot?
Do you have a PC in your house? If so use this self hosting package and try. It's easy to setup and has everything you need in one zip file.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/5-5-1-5...ng-package-everything-in-one-zip-file.424679/

Ultracoolguy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Ultracoolguy,

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No offense, but if you read my entire post, I already get it working. I also have Ubuntu, but thanks anyway!

BTW Nice tut(for Windows people)!
You can easily run apache and use the same offline package with Linux. That's how I use my raspberry pi.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, a mixture of that and herbert the pervert +1