Country
Spain
View attachment 397187
That looks bridged from here , little flux and tap it with solder iron
Post automatically merged:

only if you install them improperly

Long flashes , short flashes ?
Blue light and yelow light is the latest FW for RP2040. Check your shorted capacitor where it says V1
Yes, I saw that capacitor that seems bridged, but since it was probably accidentally touched, I thought it was very difficult for it to be really bridged. Could that bridge cause everything that is happening? Thank you very much for your help, I will review that point and comment again as soon as I can.

Blavla

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yes, I saw that capacitor that seems bridged, but since it was probably accidentally touched, I thought it was very difficult for it to be really bridged. Could that bridge cause everything that is happening? Thank you very much for your help, I will review that point and comment again as soon as I can.
yes, if it´s bridged it will not boot, just touch it with solder iron and flux

Reactions: m0rf3o

m0rf3o

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain

wow... thank you very much for confirming, now I'll get to it in a few minutes

Well, now it is clear that there is no jumper, now my question is, can I boot without the chip to see if it works correctly? Or just because I have v1 soldered will it also give me an error? I'm afraid of starting with this chip and that something will happen to the NAND, I would like to backup everything I can... thank you again for everything.

wow... thank you very much for confirming, now I'll get to it in a few minutes

Well, now it is clear that there is no jumper, now my question is, can I boot without the chip to see if it works correctly? Or just because I have v1 soldered will it also give me an error? I'm afraid of starting with this chip and that something will happen to the NAND, I would like to backup everything I can... thank you again for everything.
I thought I would never see this screen on my switch. Now the first thing is going to be to make a backup copy of everything and then enjoy thanks to everyone who has helped me, thank you so much 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽. Can you recommend threads to get everything ready? thank you!!

Attachments

• IMG_20231003_224724.jpg
    IMG_20231003_224724.jpg
    1,013.1 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20231003_232752.jpg
    IMG_20231003_232752.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 21
Last edited by m0rf3o,
Reactions: Blavla

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat