ROM Hack Help with installing Fire Emblem Awakening Patch

heliopause

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hoi hoi I got myself a CFW'd 3DS and a digital copy of Fire Emblem Awakening and I want to apply the gay patch I got from here
I got my gay Fates hack up and running via NTR CFW and even attempted to apply the awakening version in the same fashion. I didn't get the green flash at boot and I got no effects in game so that didn't really work out.
There are quite a few guides out there but most of them are from 2015-16 and are outdated and over complicated to all hell.
Any simplified explanations with the current homebrew/CFW on how to get the patch to work?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of all provide pictures of your plugin folder, inside of the folders of Awakening/Fates in the plugin folder, and the root of your SD card first.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A) The feawakening folder should be renamed to Awakening's title ID. You should never rename files given to you in regards to the Gay Fates/Gay Awakening hack.
B) Second of all, your feawakening folder is all sorts of messed up. Delete the whole folder from your SD card. Redownload the Awakening hack, do not mess with any of the files, and move the 00040000000a0500 and the plugin folder from the NTR CFW/NA folder to the root of your SD card. Again, DO NOT MESS WITH ANY OF THE FILES and DO NOT CREATE ANY UNNECESSARY FOLDERS.
C) You also don't have the plugin for the Awakening hack. Follow the previous note to make sure that you have the folder there.

heliopause

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah thank u, I realized my version was a older version with the plugin missing for some reason. It booted up just fine (▱˘◡˘▱)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.