BlastedGuy9905

where's the updated autopsy report
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THIS IS A REPOST
Homebrew Launcher Loader CIA entrypoint, B9S, Luma3DS 7.1, someone drove me into using TinyFormat, lost all tickets.
In old SysNand (before TinyFormat), I finally got the HBL Loader CIA working. Then I installed TWLoader to play some DS games (not all of them work, since it's an unreliable method to making the 3ds or 2ds think that it's running DSIware), also, I don't have a DS flashcard. I believe it was at this point that the HBL Loader CIA stopped working. Since then, (even after the format) I'm getting this error code:
01fa1000
c921081a
Please note that I installed the HBL Loader on my newly formatted SysNand AFTER installing TWLoader. I don't know if this has anything to do with the error code, but just in case, I don't like to say additional information afterwards.
What can I do to make my HBL Loader work again? YES, I DID UPDATE, REDOWNLOAD, RENAME, PUT THE PAYLOAD INTO THE FOLDER. WON'T WORK.

BlastedGuy9905

where's the updated autopsy report
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
o2DS, sd card content:

Attachments

• contents.PNG
    contents.PNG
    13.1 KB · Views: 142

Zekamon

Now with extra salt!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
THIS IS A REPOST
Homebrew Launcher Loader CIA entrypoint, B9S, Luma3DS 7.1, someone drove me into using TinyFormat, lost all tickets.
In old SysNand (before TinyFormat), I finally got the HBL Loader CIA working. Then I installed TWLoader to play some DS games (not all of them work, since it's an unreliable method to making the 3ds or 2ds think that it's running DSIware), also, I don't have a DS flashcard. I believe it was at this point that the HBL Loader CIA stopped working. Since then, (even after the format) I'm getting this error code:
01fa1000
c921081a
Please note that I installed the HBL Loader on my newly formatted SysNand AFTER installing TWLoader. I don't know if this has anything to do with the error code, but just in case, I don't like to say additional information afterwards.
What can I do to make my HBL Loader work again? YES, I DID UPDATE, REDOWNLOAD, RENAME, PUT THE PAYLOAD INTO THE FOLDER. WON'T WORK.
Try holding X or Y (don't know which one) so it can redownload the payload.

RealityNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Try to download the 11.2 otherapp payload, according to your 2ds firmware region.
From 3ds.guide (https://3ds.guide/finalizing-setup)

1. Old 3DS and 2DS Only: Copy the Old 3DS 11.2.0-35 otherapp payload for your region to the /hblauncherloader/ folder on your SD card
  2. Old 3DS and 2DS Only: Rename the Old 3DS 11.2.0-35 otherapp payload on your SD card to match your region:
    • EUR: OLD-11-4-0-37-EUR.bin
    • JPN: OLD-11-4-0-37-JPN.bin
    • KOR: OLD-11-4-0-37-KOR.bin
    • USA: OLD-11-4-0-37-USA.bin

Reactions: nitroBW

RealityNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
France

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum