Help With GTA

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by MrDillDough, Apr 5, 2009.

Apr 5, 2009

Help With GTA by MrDillDough at 5:03 AM (655 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. MrDillDough
    OP

Member MrDillDough GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    After booting up and getting to the part where it asks if I want the auto save thing or not, the screen just goes black and my game freezes.

I've tried choosing different options, but it doesn't seem to work.

Thanks.

2. Fusion

Member Fusion On/Off GBA-Temp'er

Ah, what flash card will help?

Also grabbing the latest cheat code database for your flash cart will help your run the game with a code by pass that fixes your problem.

Also next time please search as this has been answered 10,000 times by now on this board & we all know it. So please dont clutter, recycle an old thread today. [​IMG]

3. RyokiTachibana

Newcomer RyokiTachibana Newbie

Canada
    Unlike MrDill, I have no problems or freezes with GTA on my R4 because I used the fix patch for the XPA ROM but I was wondering if you or anyone knows if its still possible to enable AR cheats. Before, the problem was with reading/making a save file when I used a non-patched XPA rom, but at that time AR cheats showed up and allowed me to choose them. After I patched up the rom, I can play but without AR cheats which normally is still fine but with a free-roam game like GTA it would be a lot more fun with infinite cash and health.

Any help is appreciated.

4. MrDillDough
    OP

Member MrDillDough GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    I use an M3. (:

Sorry,