Help with getting ReiNAND to launch

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Bjnido35, Feb 28, 2016.

1. Bjnido35
    OP

Bjnido35 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 10, 2016
    United States
    As the title says, I need help getting ReiNAND to launch. I have it working on my N3DSXl, and am now trying to get CFW on my new N3DS. I have used the same tutorial as I did for my N3DSXL, and have tried the same CTRBootmanager and ReiNAND files as are on my N3DSXL, as well as the newest files for both. No matter what I do, after selecting "ReiNAND" the ReiNAND splash screen come up, then goes to a black screen, but never boots into my home menu. Note: this is before I set up emuNAND.

2. Biff627

Biff627 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 15, 2015
    United States
    Reinand needs an emunand. It doesnt boot to sysnand. Make sure to use the latest firmware.bin and try lesshax. Lesshax is based on 9.0/9.2 and it has faster boot times

3. KaduPSE

KaduPSE Revolution and cake

Dec 26, 2015
    Brazil
    Setup your Emunand partition first, boot your Sysnand with prefered *hax entrypoint and use EmuNAND9Tool or Gateway's (Remember to backup your SD).

4. Biff627

Biff627 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 15, 2015
    United States
    I recommend menuhax and crtboot manager. and have it setup to boot reinand. I have a boot.cfg already setup for reinand if you dont know how to set that up.