Homebrew Help with getting otp.bin

RealityNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Restore your 9.2 systemNAND (if your are not in 9.2 sysNAND), then, use EMUNAND9, and setup an emunand on the SDcard (be careful, the card will be formatted)!

Last edited by RealityNinja,

Jon O'Brien

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Restore your 9.2 systemNAND, then, use EMUNAND9, and setup an emunand on the SDcard (be careful, the card will be formatted)! Once you emunand created, restore your backup emunand on the sdcard (thanks to emunand9 or decrypt9).
Retore my sysnand to emunand?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I don't have a backup of my emunand

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The size of your emunand? It should be far larger than that. Like, 1GB or more in size.

You might just have to nuke your emunand and start over, man. You can use homebrew like JK's Save Manager or SVDT to back up your saves and restore them to the new emunand afterwards

EDIT: Oh, did you mean the OTP? It's 256 bytes in size but sometimes shows up as 1kb in Explorer

Last edited by FenrirWolf,

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It says 512 bytes
What is 512 bytes. Your emunand backup? If so, that's completely wrong. I think you've got some kind of bugged out emunand and you should probably remove any data from it that you care to keep, because it's looking like you'll have to nuke that thing from orbit.

Jon O'Brien

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is 512 bytes. Your emunand backup? If so, that's completely wrong. I think you've got some kind of bugged out emunand and you should probably remove any data from it that you care to keep, because it's looking like you'll have to nuke that thing from orbit.
When I launch the emunand tool it says that " unknown nand size.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F