ROM Hack Help with GBA CIA games?

rvccarlos1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive been desperatley trying to play Super Mario Advance 1,2,3, and 4 on my n3ds with cfw and al9h but i dont know how but i do know there are gba injectors. I wanted to know if someone could help me out with that and get me all 4?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive been desperatley trying to play Super Mario Advance 1,2,3, and 4 on my n3ds with cfw and al9h but i dont know how but i do know there are gba injectors. I wanted to know if someone could help me out with that and get me all 4?
No warez allowed

Zelo101

Trophies
XP
Country
I wish I could say anything but all I can say is mGBA, which I don't think is illegal unless you pirate the game itself.

Toady231

Intellectual saviour of the masses
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Find the games yourself as a gba file.(Not going to say where) Then search on here for the gba vc inject post and follow all instructions.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y