Where do puyo come from?
OP
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
Sonic and Mario at the Olympic games has kinda fun multiplayer, but fuck single player. I wanted to unlock all the games without any work so I grabbed a save.

I went to GameFAQs for one. There are two:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/wii/save/938798.html

They're not normal saves, so I had to grab a "Datel Wii Power Save." the file extension is .wii.

So I put it on my SD card. It needs to be /private/wii/title/????/data.bin where ???? is the game code.
But wow, gamefaqs doesn't say the game code.

I don't have a disc image around so I opened the save in a hex editorcomparing it to my backed up mario galaxy save.
The two are completely different. The one from gamefaqs doesn't even list the game code in the save file!

Also, there's no such thing as a Datel Wii Power Save. It's a fictional device that's only mentioned on GameFAQs. Try to find one on eBay or in stores.

So these saves are fakes right? Technically they're structured way different than normal wii saves. Otherwise I'm just retarded and can NOT transfer this save to my wii.

samnoon93

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
There are Datel Power Saves, I have one myself.
I don't know why that save file is so weird, try renaming the extension.

PhiZero

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I can tell you the gamecode is RWSE. Thing is, Mario & Sonics gamesave is locked, so you can't transfer it to the SD Card from within the Wii save menu. I have no idea how those "Power saves" are being put on SD card from within the Wii. I did post something on Wiinewz about some way to "unlock" those saves that are locked.

However! I do have something that can convert those save files from .wii to .bin =)

I tried it with some power saves, and it works. I did notice that "(AR MAX)" is being added to the game title, so I guess Datel found out how to edit the save data.

I have uploaded the save for you:

http://shana-tan.com/data.bin

Gamecode is RWSE.

Enjoy
wink.gif

Edit: There's an Action Replay for the Wii, I forgot. I guess .wii is AR MAX format.

ProdigySim

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know, you could just MAKE A save file, copy it to your SD card, and read it on the PC to find the game code. Probably a lot less work than trying to find it elsewhere.

epu708

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Indonesia
QUOTE([S said:
aber @ Nov 20 2007, 02:37 AM)]I can tell you the gamecode is RWSE. Thing is, Mario & Sonics gamesave is locked, so you can't transfer it to the SD Card from within the Wii save menu. I have no idea how those "Power saves" are being put on SD card from within the Wii. I did post something on Wiinewz about some way to "unlock" those saves that are locked.

However! I do have something that can convert those save files from .wii to .bin =)

I tried it with some power saves, and it works. I did notice that "(AR MAX)" is being added to the game title, so I guess Datel found out how to edit the save data.

I have uploaded the save for you:

http://shana-tan.com/data.bin

Gamecode is RWSE.

Enjoy
wink.gif

Edit: There's an Action Replay for the Wii, I forgot. I guess .wii is AR MAX format.
what program is it?
mind if u upload it?
thx

beastlove

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thank for the file. I had the same problem as Heran Bago. Only problem is that I cannot use my Mii characters with this save game file. Any ideas?

My wii is PAL btw

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, prove it