Homebrew Help with DS Linker

ultramar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi!

I got a DS Linker three days ago and I'm having problems with it.

When I got it there were three roms on it that worked fine at the time, but when I put on other roms, in the selection menu they only showed as green squares with a red "?" in it. It also showed the name of the file beside the square, but when I clicked it, I only got white screens top and bottom.

Next I tried to quick format it, that didn't change anything.
When I switched it on the day after that, two of the three roms that had worked before had changed to green squares too. Only one remained functioning.

I then tried full formatting it.

Now my DS Linker flashdrive is completely empty (as it is probably supposed to be after the full format, but being a newbie to DS Linker I don't know).

What do I do now? I tried a firmware upgrade kit, the problem is, when I click the NAND_ALL.bat file it asks me, with which application to open the file with. I use a Mac, and .bat is probably a PC format that runs fine on a PC for all I know, but I don't know what to do with it.

The dslinker.com site is down, so I could not look up help there either.

I would be very happy if someone could tell me (preferably step by step) what to do now.

Thank you!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Any idea what happened? I hope that your brother's doing good.