Homebrew Help with Desmume .dsv save file

Tommaso120

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Guys I'm having a problem with Desmume, when I copy and paste my save of Inazuma Eleven 2 in the battery fold Desmume doesn't load it, it always says new game when there should be "continue game". What can I do?
I already tried to:
-Re-save on my phone emulator (it uses .dsv save files) and retry;
-Change the name of the .dsv file with the exact name of the rom.
Please help!!

edo9300

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Guys I'm having a problem with Desmume, when I copy and paste my save of Inazuma Eleven 2 in the battery fold Desmume doesn't load it, it always says new game when there should be "continue game". What can I do?
I already tried to:
-Re-save on my phone emulator (it uses .dsv save files) and retry;
-Change the name of the .dsv file with the exact name of the rom.
Please help!!
In the menu there's an option to import/export saves, use that instead of manually copying it

Tommaso120

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello.:)

Great to hear that,congratulations.:yay:

Could we please also learn how you did it ?
It helps maybe other Users in the future who have also such an issue.:(

Thank you and have fun on gaming.:)
Probably Desmume sometimes has problems with the save file reading because yesterday I tried normally with the .dsv save file and it worked, but now it doesn't work. I resolved this problem by using a save converter from the .dsv extension (used by Desmume to read save files) to the .sav (raw format) and using the "import backup memory" function after converting it.

Reactions: Alexander1970

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Probably Desmume sometimes has problems with the save file reading because yesterday I tried normally with the .dsv save file and it worked, but now it doesn't work. I resolved this problem by using a save converter from the .dsv extension (used by Desmume to read save files) to the .sav (raw format) and using the "import backup memory" function after converting it.

Thank you.That helps very much.
I appreciate your assistance.:)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-