Gaming Help with cheats on Disgaea

chocolater

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
My brother was playing my ds and he switched on the cheat and now i can't get rid of it, is there any way for me to get rid of it? Thanks in advance
yaynds.gif

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
hello? can you just post your problem once only?!!! do you need to post it 3 times?

by the way, just switch off the cheat like how you activate it ? would it help?
and...
some codes that gives you experience will also affect your enemy as well! so use with care

HINT:-
i guess you didn't even bother to look into the cheat file via your DS while you activate the max enemy level code!

serrin

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Don't be so harsh on choclater. He or she probably just hit the post button a few too many times and he doesn't know how to turn them on, because if you read his post, his brother turned them on.
I'd check with your brother, ask him how he turned them on and use the same method to turn them off. The method varies on which flashcart you have. What flash cart do you have?

serrin

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You can't. Just wait for a mod to delete them. In the mean while, I suggest you go look up your flashcart and read whatever FAQ in that cart's sub-forum. Failing that, google up the flashcart, go to the manufacturer's website and read whatever documentation/manual is out there.
The first thing you should do, anybody should do, when you have a problem is to try and solve it yourself. Google is your friend. Chances are there are many people out there with the same question/problem and have already had it answered.
If the solution is not obvious, give people enough information so they can understand, and hopefully solve, your problem.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
first of all... i ain't trying to be harsh
smile.gif
as you can see his 3 posts got a 2 minute interval and there are 2 posts which are different ~! it is understandable sometimes the page take ages to reload
anyway... that is not important!

first of all my friend? what is the flash card that you are using and do you know how to activate cheats??
give as much details as you can as mentioned above.. and i will help you
smile.gif

ya even your brother activated it? first of all who got the cheats in? your brother?
well just explore with the menu... it won't be hiding....

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
anyway basically la, this is what i do la

before hor, u go to your option, most likely ur 3rd one, i don know u la

[game] [moonshell] [option]

go to option, u want simple way ma? simple way is this lor

go to cheat, there might be got cheat enable/disable, so just change it to disable lor and ta da, no more cheat liao

another method(correct one la) is this, go to ur code, press a, there got ask u want enable cheat ma? tap/press a on yes, and go and find whatever cheat that got checked and uncheck them la

hope a explanation by a fellow singaporean is enough to help solved ur problem, if not use my ultimate attack, reformat ur entire sd card then u readd the games, then no need scared liao lor...

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
and if that doesn't help, and reformatting doesn't work, do this
biggrin.gif

throw your flashcart into the air and shout out:"KA MEH HA ME WAVE!!!!!" and perform a blasting action on the flashcart, if done right, the flashcart SHOULD fly back due to the stronger aftershock and hit the wall, and if u are luckily, after u pop the flashcart back in, the game will have no more cheats
biggrin.gif

on another totally unrelated side note: please get ready scotch tapes and lots of glue
biggrin.gif

Vincent T

Trophies
Website
www.myanimelist.net
XP
Country
United States
mrfatso said:
and if that doesn't help, and reformatting doesn't work, do this
biggrin.gif

throw your flashcart into the air and shout out:"KA MEH HA ME WAVE!!!!!" and perform a blasting action on the flashcart, if done right, the flashcart SHOULD fly back due to the stronger aftershock and hit the wall, and if u are luckily, after u pop the flashcart back in, the game will have no more cheats
biggrin.gif

on another totally unrelated side note: please get ready scotch tapes and lots of glue
biggrin.gif

LOL

Soo, what flashcart are you using? I assume R4?

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
this was quoted from the cheat thread:

chocolater said:
BKZ said:
chocolater said:
Erm I'm a noob so can you explain how to use the cheats? Thanks in advance

Well we have to know what flash card you are using to help you.
I am using a R4 DS and v1.18 firmware

so guess so, but seriously, we ask and we expect answers... anyway for r4, just press a at the game, there should be a option on to enable cheats or not, just disable them..

Dr.Stiles

Trophies
Website
www.quatchibars.blogspot.com
XP
Country
mrfatso said:
anyway basically la, this is what i do la

before hor, u go to your option, most likely ur 3rd one, i don know u la

[game] [moonshell] [option]

go to option, u want simple way ma? simple way is this lor

go to cheat, there might be got cheat enable/disable, so just change it to disable lor and ta da, no more cheat liao

another method(correct one la) is this, go to ur code, press a, there got ask u want enable cheat ma? tap/press a on yes, and go and find whatever cheat that got checked and uncheck them la

hope a explanation by a fellow singaporean is enough to help solved ur problem, if not use my ultimate attack, reformat ur entire sd card then u readd the games, then no need scared liao lor...

Lol, maybe you should put her in your sig too... Mr. Fatso...

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
haha, sorry about that, it just i don like seeing people quoting one hard post and giving tiny answers, imagine that someone quote 2 long pages of posts and just type lol, it be pretty irritating
frown.gif

and wait, chocolater is a female? and maybe so
biggrin.gif
i replaced u with her
frown.gif
and no hard feelings?

Dr.Stiles

Trophies
Website
www.quatchibars.blogspot.com
XP
Country
mrfatso said:
haha, sorry about that, it just i don like seeing people quoting one hard post and giving tiny answers, imagine that someone quote 2 long pages of posts and just type lol, it be pretty irritating
frown.gif

and wait, chocolater is a female? and maybe so
biggrin.gif
i replaced u with her
frown.gif
and no hard feelings?

Okay, Thanks!^^ I don't know, I guessed chocolater is a female xD! I guessed! It sounds pretty girly to me! No hard feelings at all!!! And... wow, Can you even quote that much!?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Tandem even
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i think i heard of that, it's a good idea, shouldn't need a dedicated GPU just to run a LLM or video upscaling
    even the nvidia shield tv has AI video upscaling
    LLMs can be run on cpu anyway but it's quite slow
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Have you ever been beaten by a wet spaghetti noodle by your girlfriend because she has a twin sister, and you got confused and fucked her dad?
    I had a girlfriend who had a twin sister and they would mess with me constantly.... Until one chipped a tooth then finally I could tell them apart.... Lol
    They would have the same hair style the same clothes everything... Really messed with my head lol
    @The Real Jdbye, I could see AMD trying to pull off the CPU GPU tandem thing, would be a way to maybe close the gap a bit with Nvidia. Plus it would kinda put Nvidia at a future disadvantage since Nvidia can't make X86/64 CPUs? Intel and AMD licensing issues... I wonder how much that has held back innovation.
    i don't think nvidia wants to get in the x64 cpu market anyways
    you've seen how much intel is struggling getting into the gpu market
    and nvidia is already doing ARM
    i don't think they want to take more focus away from their gpus
    Yeah I think Nvidia s future lays in AI GPU acceleration stuff if they can get that going it's going to be super interesting in the long term
    AI assisted game creation might become a thing
    At least that's something I think would be pretty cool.
    Don some VR glasses and gloves and talk to the computer and paint entire worlds
    "OK Cortana I want that mountain a little taller and more snow on top, and I would like some random ancient pine forest around the bottom"
    "Now we need a spring fed river flowing down the north side and add some wild life appropriate for the biome"
    Many TBs of assets and the programming of something like that is going to be tough but I think it's something we might see in 20 years maybe sooner
    @Psionic Roshambo AI assisted game creation is kinda already here, there was recently that AI that can turn any 2D image into a fully modeled 3D object, it's not perfect, but it's a starting point, beats starting from zero
    before that there was one to generate a fully modeled scene from a 2D image
    but most recently, there was one that actually generates a working unity scene with terrain and textures already set up that you can import right into unity, that's a huge time saver right there
    and using LLMs to generate NPC dialogue and even dynamically generated quests is something i'm sure is already happening
    will just take some time for games made using those things to be completed and released
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: will just take some time for games made using those things to be completed and released