Hacking Help with changing region.

Alieli

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Hi, I recently wanted to change my region from US to Costa Rica, however, when I go to the "Country" option the screen shows "You tried to access the address marc:FIX/US/ENG/COUNTRY/EU_Country_flame.html, which is currently unavailable." I am assuming this is a semi-brick.
I installed a custom menu theme so that may be linked to the problem (Although I doubt it since if I installed a non-US theme my Wii would have bricked), I also tried to use AnyRegion Changer and set everything to USA but the problem is still there. Thank you!

Alieli

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Yes, it's because of the custom theme. Reinstall the original theme, change the region, then you can put the custom theme back on.
Nice, glad to know it's easy to fix, do you know by chance where can I download the original theme? Sorry for bothering you and thank you. ^^

banjo2

gamer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Download NUS Downloader, open it, go to Database... > System > 0000000100000002 > v513 (4.3U) [assuming that's what you have! If not, please say so] and check Create Decrypted Contents, and Start NUS Download. Once downloaded, go to /titles/0000000100000002/513, copy 00000097.app to your SD card, and install it as you would a theme.

And, it's no bother at all :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, it wasnt aimed at you but ok