ROM Hack Help with Battle Cats Pop save extracting?

Bluespheal

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So I'm having problems with extracting this game's saves, I've tried multiple save extractors with no results, I've tried a similar methods to the Pokémon Picross save extracting and have failed, is there a way to do this? I either get stuck in a red screen or a yellow screen, any advice? is it possible without CFW?

Bluespheal

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I've tried both methods with no avail, any ideas why? I read somewhere it had to do with a new encryption in 11.0, but I really don't know, I don't get stuck in a red screen but rather in a yellow one

Bluespheal

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm lost in that regard, as far as actual coding goes I know very little, can you post a tutorial or any document that can help me create a custom memmaps, or perhaps teach me what that is and how it's related to my problem, I kinda get what mmaps are, but custom memmaps is new to me.

I hope I'm not asking for much :/

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
No idea why you have trouble with getting the save. Jksm (as cia, a9hl) did it without a problem for me. Even injected the save in a different region version.

Oh, without cfw.

Last edited by Clydefrosch,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since