Hacking Help with Backup Launcher "exception (DSI) ... code dump"

  • Thread starter Thread starter lval
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,232
  • Replies Replies 0

lval

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Apr 21, 2009
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
XP
33
Country
United States
I am having problems with backup launcher gamma. I have installed the cios 249-v7 with no problems. I can load BLG and it says 249 at the bottom (like it should). But when I launch backup I get "exception (DSI) occurred...code dump..." and my screen freezes (and I have to physically unplug the wii). I am trying to load an NTSC backup of Deca Sports, which is supported according to wehackwii, burned with liquidCD at 4x on a Memorex DVD-R. I am on firmware 3.3Uv1, which should work fine right? Please help, I have spent way too much time messing with this. Thank you for your help, I apologize if there is a posting on this, but I couldn't find it.
 

Site & Scene News