Help with Acekard 2i

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by LaurenOrSatan, Oct 14, 2009.

1. LaurenOrSatan
    OP

LaurenOrSatan Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 14, 2009
    United States
    Pensacola, FL
    [​IMG] Hi, I'm a total noob when it comes to video games. My brother usually helps but he doesn't play the DS. I recently bought an Acekard 2i for my DSi and put AKAIO did I spell that right? Probably not. Anyway, I can't figure out how to put the cheats on the games. I already have them and they are in the correct folder but I can't figure out how to get them to work. Here is what I do:
    1. Highlight the game
    2. Go to properties and enable all then hit ok
    3. go to cheats and select the ones I want
    4. I don't have a save option
    5. hit ok
    6. Load game

Am I doing something wrong? Someone told me to save the cheats but I don't have that option. I found a video on youtube and the guy changed the background to one called "Home made" but I don't have that one. What should I do? Can someone help? [​IMG] I NEED HELP!!!! [​IMG] This is what happens when girls play video games! We get confused! [​IMG]

2. BoxShot

BoxShot Chiyo-chan :3

Dec 18, 2008
    United States
    Middle of the ocean.
    Press start or was it select to save the cheats. Next time read the cheat box carefully.

3. nadoon

nadoon Banned

Banned
    Jun 9, 2009
    Planet Earth
    Press start when you have your selected cheats.

4. LaurenOrSatan
    OP

LaurenOrSatan Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 14, 2009
    United States
    Pensacola, FL
    Thanks guys. [​IMG] Box shot, you got it right. It was select. Thank you! Now I can play some video games and not suck(So much). [​IMG]

5. TrolleyDave

TrolleyDave Philosolosophising

Former Staff
    Jan 1, 2007
    Wales, UK
    How do you expect to get better without rising to the challenge? [​IMG]

6. warmijwilfaain

warmijwilfaain War Mage MILF

Sep 30, 2007
    Kent. lolol
    This, to be honest. Cheating is okay when you've tried like... 100 times and still can't do it and just want to move on, but if you've only tried a few then relying on cheats means you'll always rely on cheats. ._.

7. LaurenOrSatan
    OP

LaurenOrSatan Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 14, 2009
    United States
    Pensacola, FL
    XD I know cheating is bad but I'm sooo bad at video games I have never completed one. I even found a way to die in Animal Crossing.