Help with 0shippingzone!

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Terraka, Dec 16, 2010.

Dec 16, 2010

Help with 0shippingzone! by Terraka at 5:49 PM (1,274 Views / 0 Likes) 14 replies

1. Terraka
    OP

Newcomer Terraka Newbie

Canada
    Hey, I just want to ask for some help. I had recently ordered an Ez-Flash iV off 0shippingzone and they had shipped me the wrong item: They gave me an Ez-Flash V. So I emailed back, and they told me to ship it back. I've shipped it back now.

The problem is, when I emailed them asking that I would like an email confirmation when they've shipped out the correct card, they straight out ignored my email. I've sent about 6 other similar emails, asking about the status of my return and requesting confirmation they'll send an email when they've received it and processing the correct order... all ignored though.

I don't know what to do. I can't even tell if they're going to send me the correct card at this rate, because they just ignore all my emails.

What should I do?

2. how_do_i_do_that

Member how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

Antarctica
    Returns take 2 weeks or more, the whole process will take about a month or so. So wait.

3. Terraka
    OP

Newcomer Terraka Newbie

Canada
    Shouldn't they, at the very least, reply to my emails though? I guess. It's been 4 weeks for now.

4. Terraka
    OP

Newcomer Terraka Newbie

Canada
    I guess that makes sense. But I figured that if a client had sent an email requesting whether or not he could receive a confirmation email when the correct product is sent, they would at answer "yes" or "no".

I mean, I technically wasn't emailing "Did it arrive yet"; the majority of my emails asked if they could send me an email when they do send me the correct product. I only started inquiring the status when they completely ignored all my emails.

5. how_do_i_do_that

Antarctica
    They will not email you until they get it in the mail.

If they had to reply back to everyone that emailed "is it there yet," they wouldn't get anything done in that department.

6. Terraka
    OP

Newcomer Terraka Newbie

Canada
    Ok. I understood what was said before, but it has almost been another month since my last post. As it stands, I've basically been scammed... No emails about my return, and no package arrivals. No emails about them reimbursing me for shipping costs on the return either. I really don't think it should take them like 2 months to do a simple return.
    They may be "busy" and can't reply to everyone that emails them "did it arrive yet?", but after all this waiting, they should have received the return and given a return email.
    Please, has anyone else have this problem?

7. Pyrmon

Member Pyrmon Burnin' Monkey Love

Canada
    I got a faulty MicroSD card once and I told them I wouldn't send anything back until I got a working item. They said "ok" and sent me a new card. I never sent the faulty one and, to my surprise, it worked in the R4 1:1 clone I ordered a few months later. So I got two for the price of one. Otherwise, I was always satisfied by their customer service and by their products.

8. Terraka
    OP

Newcomer Terraka Newbie

Canada
    Dammit I should have done that (though I would still return the wrong item). This is just so frustrating. I really do want my EZ-Flash 4 for my GBM, but i really dont think they're gonna even send it at this point. If they really can ignore my emails just because they're "busy", it doesn't really seem they give half a shit at all.

9. Pyrmon

Canada
    Can you give me your order number? I'll try to email them, they never ignored me before.

10. Terraka
    OP

Newcomer Terraka Newbie

Canada
    It was Order Number 207695.
    They promised to reimburse me for shipping it back as well... but just ignored me afterwards...
    I really don't know what else to do, except maybe do a chargeback?

11. Pyrmon

Canada
    Just sent them an email. Hopefully they should reply.

12. Terraka
    OP

Newcomer Terraka Newbie

Canada
    Thank-you. I really hope they do as well.
    If not, know anywhere else I can get a good EZ-Flash 4? I've been looking for one to put into my GBM.

13. Pyrmon

Canada
    The only places I know that are reliable are Lightake, Kickgaming and 0shippingzone. And only 0shippingzone carries it, so...

14. how_do_i_do_that

Antarctica
  15. Terraka
    OP

Newcomer Terraka Newbie

Canada
    Well... It's been another couple days with NO responses yet again...
    Yeah... I'm probably gonna ordered another one off RHD.... but it pains me to be scammed $30 from 0shippingzone