Hacking Help! Wii U 5.5.0

Anibal Pacheco

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of my Wii U is on 5.5.0 the vwii is hacked, but every time I go in it works for about 1-3minutes and then it turns off. Is there any fix? Any help is appreciated.

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is it switching off on the system menu, or in a loader (like usb loader gx), or actually in game? (Or all 3?)
What do you mean by turns off? Does the screen freeze (or simply go black), or does the power light go off on the Wii U? What about the Wii U gamepad, does that power down too?
What storage device are you using?

Anibal Pacheco

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it switching off on the system menu, or in a loader (like usb loader gx), or actually in game? (Or all 3?)
What do you mean by turns off? Does the screen freeze (or simply go black), or does the power light go off on the Wii U? What about the Wii U gamepad, does that power down too?
What storage device are you using?
All 3. It shuts down,and the gamepad loses signal as if i disconnected the wii u from the power.

yahoo

G͝B͢A͜t͞em҉p̡ R̨e͢g̷ul̨aŗ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All 3. It shuts down,and the gamepad loses signal as if i disconnected the wii u from the power.
It sounds like it could be the console over heating or something. Is the fan working and not blocked? Or is anything else connected to the same outlet or surge protector shutting off as well?

Reactions: mightymuffy

Anibal Pacheco

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea the fan is working and not blocked. It works on the wii u menu it's just the vwii and it works,but I usually have to play a wii u game for about 5 minutes and then go to the vwii menu and it works. Thanks for the reply.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users