Help! Wii U 5.5.0

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Anibal Pacheco, Oct 24, 2015.

1. Anibal Pacheco
    OP

Anibal Pacheco GBAtemp Regular

Sep 4, 2015
    United States
    First of my Wii U is on 5.5.0 the vwii is hacked, but every time I go in it works for about 1-3minutes and then it turns off. Is there any fix? Any help is appreciated.

2. mightymuffy

mightymuffy fatbaldpieeater

GBAtemp Patron
    mightymuffy is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Nov 6, 2002
    Wigan, UK
    Is it switching off on the system menu, or in a loader (like usb loader gx), or actually in game? (Or all 3?)
    What do you mean by turns off? Does the screen freeze (or simply go black), or does the power light go off on the Wii U? What about the Wii U gamepad, does that power down too?
    What storage device are you using?

3. Anibal Pacheco
    OP

Sep 4, 2015
    United States
    All 3. It shuts down,and the gamepad loses signal as if i disconnected the wii u from the power.

4. yahoo

yahoo G͝B͢A͜t͞em҉p̡ R̨e͢g̷ul̨aŗ

Aug 4, 2014
    United States
    It sounds like it could be the console over heating or something. Is the fan working and not blocked? Or is anything else connected to the same outlet or surge protector shutting off as well?

mightymuffy likes this.
  5. Anibal Pacheco
    OP

Sep 4, 2015
    United States
    Yea the fan is working and not blocked. It works on the wii u menu it's just the vwii and it works,but I usually have to play a wii u game for about 5 minutes and then go to the vwii menu and it works. Thanks for the reply.