HELP!!! Wii Disc Dumper...AGAIN :(

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by LightyKD, Nov 15, 2008.

Nov 15, 2008
  1. LightyKD
    OP

Member LightyKD Future CEO of OUYA Inc.

United States
    ok...so here's the command im using

"C:\Documents and Settings\Megan Meade> copy /b 0.bin + 1.bin + 2.bin + 3.bin + 4.bin + 5.bin wii.iso"

The command prompt starts the process but at the end of it gives me a message saying that I ran out of space. The part that is ticking me off is before the copying process i have 8.16 gigs on my C:\ drive which is more than enough space for the copy. Is there I way i can edit the above line to make the iso file in my E:\ drive. I figure that by fooling windows to copy to another place would be my best shot at solving my problem. I'm not good with messing around with the command prompt so I could some help. Also

"C:\Documents and Settings\Megan Meade>"

of the command line can not be edited so the extra stuff to rout the new file to my E:\ drive will have to come somewhere within the

"copy /b 0.bin + 1.bin + 2.bin + 3.bin + 4.bin + 5.bin wii.iso"

part. Any help would be greatly appreciated because I'm seconds away from pulling my hair [​IMG]

2. kedest

Member kedest GBAtemp Psycho!

Netherlands
    in the command prompt, type chkdsk
    what does it say after 'type of file system is' ?

3. Lafie

Member Lafie GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    That's a good one kedest: if chkdsk returns the file system fat32 (or fat16) then a file larger than 4gb (i.e. a wii iso image) can't be created on that disk. However, if the file system is ntfs, then you should be fine.

4. LightyKD
    OP

Member LightyKD Future CEO of OUYA Inc.

United States
    thanks for the command...im trying it now