Hardware Help Wanted: Soldering (Switch-USA)

StraTTtheRipper

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need someone in the united States who is good with soldering. My Switch needs a new SD card slot (already have) but 2 of the pins on my mother board are broken. I've never done soldering before amd I'm afraid if I send it to Nintendo they'll fix my joy con rail and I won't be able to use cfw anymore. Please send me a PM and how much it would cost to have it done. Thank You

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I need someone in the united States who is good with soldering. My Switch needs a new SD card slot (already have) but 2 of the pins on my mother board are broken. I've never done soldering before amd I'm afraid if I send it to Nintendo they'll fix my joy con rail and I won't be able to use cfw anymore. Please send me a PM and how much it would cost to have it done. Thank You
$119 here: https://shanefix.com/products/nintendo-switch-repair?variant=32647978778761

adev

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I don't have enough posts to PM you, but I can do it if you'd like. I could do it for slightly cheaper than shanefix.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    light27 @ light27: oh it’s the least I could do +1