Hacking help w/ hyper4i

nag060703

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i bought a hyper4i a couple of weeks and i'm having trouble loading the files on the sb card. it's a 1.5 system, how do i find the software verison on my ds lite? also which files do i install into the sb card? and how do i install them. thanks for your help...

nag060703

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks tattar8, why did i get hyper4i because i didn't know which one to get or which one was better. i did get the kerner from the website. i put the _dsmenu.dat and the _system_ file into the sd card and a few games all i get is a white screen when i insert the r4i card into ds. what am i missing?

nag060703

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i forgot to include which files i got,_ds_mshl.nds, _ds_menu.dat, SSTATE (empty) SAVE (empty)moonshl2 (folders and files)didn't istalled, moonmemo (empty) _system_ (added this files into the sd card w/ _ds_menu.dat)

nag060703

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tattar8 i'll give it a try, i'll keep you posted, oh if i used a diferent software does it damage my card or ds system?

nag060703

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i tried again and all i'm getting is a white screen? why is that happening? pleasse help, ive ben trying to set up the card for over 3 weeks and nothing.
hate2.gif
hate2.gif

bennyroger

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi!
I can help you I think!
Do you have the Hyper R4i Classic?
If you do download Dstt firmware 1.17a12 with fakekiller removed, links in DSTT section.
Now unpack the files in the archive to the sd card, after the files have been placed on the card, rename the file called TTMENU.DAT to R4i.TP (the way you type R4i.TP is case sensitive so type it exactly like I have done here)

Now have fun with your fake DSTTi
smile.gif

nag060703

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks bennyroger i'll give it a try when i get home, what about if there are any updates for the fake DSTTi? i'll keep you posted.

nag060703

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bennyroger i forgot to ask the following. do I add any hyper4i files to the sb card? or just the DSTTi files? once again thanks.

nag060703

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i did both cards and they work good, but i have 3 ds lite and both cards only work in 1 ds lite, why? how do i check the versions of the ds lite? once again your help is needed and thanks to all that put their 2 cents i really appreaciate your help

bennyroger

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
If you have DS Lite version number does not matter, if you have a DSi thats something else.
You say the carts works in 1 of 3 DS Lites if these are DS Lites and not DSi the reason is likely that there is a contact problem with the cart, make sure the contacts are clean, if that does not help you can try placing a thin piece of paper or a little bit of thin tape on the cart to make it thicker (sometimes help to make contact) make sure not to use too much, otherwise you can break your DS.
To your question about what files to put on the card, forget the hyperr4i files, they do not work on your cart. This clone card producer have no clue of what they are selling and put shit on their webpage for download.
Next time buy a real cart not a R4 clone
wink.gif
(I myself buy all the shitty clones just for the fun of it, not for any practical use, I like to find out what type of clones they are and what software they can run)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Reminds me of that one Spanish guy who was in here a week or so ago, that wouldn't translate their messages.
  • Arne214 @ Arne214:
    ok sry
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I don't remember him
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @SylverReZ Si means yes, no means maybe
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Arne214, it's fine but dont ask for roms here again
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, I only know very little Spanish, haven't done it in 5 years lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, que tan poco?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I took 3 years of Spanish in high school, ages ago but don't remb most of it. Like they say, if you don't use it, you lose it.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, A bit. I only know greetings and some other parts. Its quite an easy language to learn.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    But I don't remember most of it.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, easy to learn despite having some relatively complex rules
    +1
  • D @ dadadad:
    Should I just accept that I won't play this game anymore, or is there a way to solve this problem?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    For some reason I remember a bunch of swear words tho, lol
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, cuz we swear more than talk normally i guess
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @dadadad I would do like @The Real Jdbye said, they are very wise.
    +2
  • D @ dadadad:
    блядь
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You get your nap today?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With your wife
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Tell that B to bring me home some dinner, when you done with her...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mrs.B is what I call her she said she left you a $10 jack in the box giftcard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh ok, cool thanks, I found it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey Kennyboy, have you found any decent mini Pc for around $200-250? Fast enough to play most Pc games.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd say save another $100 anythtwith 8core upgradeable ram I'm thinking about ordering the acemagic still
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'd say save another $100 anythtwith 8core upgradeable ram I'm thinking about ordering the...