Hacking Help w/ Backup GC Save Files

SHRIVES93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys. so last night i figured out how to backup gamecube games (yay) and i was having trouble reading the save files from my gc memory card. I put donkey konga, donkey konga 2, and donkey kong jungle beat on one disc and when i loaded them up the only save file it coudl find and use was donkey konga 2. has anyone had this issue and can anyone help me get my old saves back from all my games for backups? thanks in advance

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using this for what? Gamecube? look for the GC backup Launcher 0.1 xi and use that. the old version of the CMIOS For wiigators tool has issues with the Gamecube memory card reading and writing..... That should solve the problem.

SHRIVES93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
excellent thank you so much! is there a channel i can install that i can replace the other wiigator channel i had with? the other one would boot up my wii backups and my gc backups

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The xi launcher is GC only. As long as you have the latest CMIOS It should work fine through the gamma loader Now. If you have to use the XI launcher I do believe there is a channel floating around somewhere.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKyNPg7UIIc