Hacking Help vWii

UrjitRajpaul

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Hi Gbatemp

So I have an awesome day 1 Wii U. I was big into the scene with Wii so my Wii is like a super Wii. Everything and i mean everything is installed and running perfectly. My issue is with my vWii. So i decided to be brave and transfer my super Wii over to vWii. It transferred with no issues. The extras of course did not transfer over.

Now my issue is as follows. I get a random "system files is corrupted. please refer to operations guide" upon booting vWii. Other days it loads fine and plays all games perfectly with save files intact. I do not like this randomness. Sometimes it won't load for weeks and then out the blue decide to load. I have successfully loaded the homebrew channel.

So Gbatemper's please offer advice on a possible solution. I personally would like a completely clean vWii that boots every time. I don't care abt the saves coz i reloaded all on original Wii via hand software homebrew. If i format my original wii and transfer blank wii to vWii, will this erase existing wii and start afresh? or am i just talking trash. Help please. I believe that a format of Wii u will solve the issue however I have too many valuable saves ( MH3U 200 hours ) to delete and eshop retail purchases.

Thanks in advance

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It could be a corrupt gamesave got transferd over or a corrupt wiiware/vc title. Do you have a vwii nand backup?

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Take your SD card out of the WiiU and try booting vWii.
My Wii used to have this issue for ages and I didn't know why, one day I used the SD card in it for something else and magically it now boots.
Formatted the SD card and now all is well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...